- just now Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing For First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Crosses 8 Lakh Units Milestone Mark: Detailed Report
- 18 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- News Bihar Elections 2020: 10 prominent constituencies and their candidates
- Sports Sanjay Manjrekar feels KL Rahul's selection in Test team based on IPL performance sets 'bad precedent'
- Technology LG Q52 With 48MP Quad-Lens Goes Official; Features, Price
- Movies Puri Jagannadh’s Son Akash Puri’s Romantic To Release On OTT Platform?
- Finance Angel Broking Zooms 20% On Highest-Ever Profit In Q2FY21
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
Jeep launched the Compass SUV in the Indian market back in 2017. Since its inception, the SUV has received a good response for the SUV in the market and now it is ready for an update. However, the 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift model has been spotted testing earlier in the country.
Recently, according to the images posted by Autocar India, it is seen that the facelifted Compass SUV has been spotted with some heavily reworked interior. Though the interior is heavily camouflaged, still some of the new elements can be seen in the SUV.
As seen in the images, the facelifted Compass is expected to get a bigger 10.1-inches infotainment system that will replace the current generations 8.4-inches display. It will also feature FCA's latest UConnect5 infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa.
On the outside, the facelifted Compass will get changes such new front and rear bumpers, a more pronounced grille, repositioned headlamps, new alloy wheels that are available as an option, new colour choices and a dual-tip exhaust. At the rear, the SUV will feature taillights that will be slightly tweaked. Apart from that, there will be no changes done to the design of the car.
The facelifted Jeep Compass will also get an updated steering wheel with mounted controls on either side. Other features that are likely to come with the higher variant of the SUV are a full-digital instrument cluster, a 360-degree camera, wireless charging and full LED lighting on the inside and out.
Mechanically, the 2021 Facelifted Jeep Compass will be powered by the recently updated BS6-compliant engine. The first one is a 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine and on the other hand, there is a 2.0-litre oil burner. However, both the units will be available with either a manual or automatic gearbox options. However, internationally, the new Compass gets a new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine option.
Thoughts About The Facelifted Jeep Compass
The 2021 facelifted Jeep Compass will be getting a host of features and new updates and is expected to launch early next year. Once launched, the new Compass will go up against the likes of the Tata Harrier and the MG Hector in the Indian market.