- 4 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- News Time for KCR, TRS regime to go: JP Nadda
- Movies KBC 12: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question Related To Slumdog Millionaire That Stumped Ankush Sharma?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
The Jeep Compass Facelift 2021 model has been spotted testing in the country. News about the facelift model, including a much awaited seven seater model has been doing the rounds of the internet for a while now.
Images published by Rushlane reveal a fully camouflaged test vehicle that features new five-spoke alloy wheels. It also reveals small cosmetic changes, most difficult to notice.
While Jeep hasn't made an official statement just yet, the brand has mentioned in the recent past that they were planning to launch two or three new products in the Indian markets this year.
The new facelift model does not come with any significant changes as compared to the current-generation models. Visual changes include a new mesh design for the seven slat grille, LED fog lamps, new alloy wheels that are available as an option, new colour choices and a dual-tip exhaust.
The interiors of the vehicle feature an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system that features the brand's latest UConnect 5.0 software. The infotainment system also supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa.
Jeep's UConnect software allows for users to control certain features of the car such as remote engine-start, and climate control. The infotainment system also supports over-the-air updates.
Industry expectations are that the Jeep Compass 2021 Facelift model will be launched in the country soon considering the model is one of the brand's best-sellers. Once launched, the vehicle is expected to be manufactured at the brand's Ranjangaon production facility.
The new 2021 Jeep Compass facelift will arrive with a new 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine (in international markets) and in two states of tune - one that produces 128bhp and 270Nm of torque; and another that produces 148bhp and 270Nm of torque. The engines will arrive mated to a six-speed manual and a nine-speed DCT, respectively.
The vehicle will also feature a 2.0-litre BS6 compliant diesel engine that produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque. The models are expected to launch in the country during November this year, and will compete with the Tata Harrier and the MG Hector.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Facelift 2021 Model Spotted Testing
Well, this is good news for the industry. We expect to see more manufacturers testing vehicles over the next few months. Testing vehicles at this point means that the industry is slowly recovering and is on the right path.