- 10 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
The Piaggio One electric scooter has been unveiled. Piaggio has revealed its all-electric scooter named 'One.' The company revealed this electric scooter on Tik-Tok ahead of its scheduled global debut on May 28th, at the 2021 Beijing Motor Show.
From its looks, it is clear that Piaggio aims its all-new electric scooter towards the younger audience. The One features a lot of elements to please its target audience, such as a fully digital instrument panel, LED headlight, LED tail lamps, LED indicators, and a keyless start system.
Being electric, Piaggio's engineers have added some ingenious design traits to maximize the usability and robustness of One electric scooter. Some of its design traits include the use of pull-out type foot pegs and a wide foot board among others.
Keeping in mind its target audience, engineers at Piaggio have given the One a low seating position and ample under seat storage. Despite being targeted towards a younger audience, Piaggio has not revealed details on any of its variants if any.
However, unlike some of its rivals in India, the Piaggio One will come with a unique removable lithium-ion battery pack for convenient charging options. Piaggio confirmed that the new One electric scooter will go on sale in Europe from June 2021. We do expect Piaggio to introduce the One electric scooter in other countries at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Piaggio One Electric Scooter Being Unveiled
The Piaggio One looks funky in its design and gets lots of features to please its target audience. With the added flexibility of removable batteries, Piaggio can capitalise on the flexibility offered by battery-swapping for a quick recharge.