- 6 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 7 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 9 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 14 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Lifestyle COVID: Omicron Sub-Lineage BA.2 Considered 'Variant Under Investigation' In The UK
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Piaggio India recently achieved a new milestone. The Company has set up 100 dealerships across India in just 100 days. This milestone reinforces the acceptance of the Piaggio brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.
Diego Graffi, MD & CEO of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. said, "It is our endeavor to continue providing best in class & style offerings to our customers both in the 2wheeler & 3wheeler space across our brands including Vespa, Aprilia & Ape'. The product offering are not just iconic but have the advantage of being state of the art & contemporary. We have the advantage of understanding customer needs in India with the added advantage of our strong R&D in Europe & India. We have a plethora of products & engines that we have access to & will bring in the required ones to India based on the customer requirements & suitability. To ensure these offerings come closer to the customer we are expanding our reach & the addition of these 100 dealerships is a step in that direction. We are focusing on enhancing Piaggio's market share and expanding consumer preference towards our various iconic Brands in the 2w & 3w space".
Piaggio has increased its reach in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler business and has expanded further in the CV space by opening up electric experience centres for an elegant and differentiated customer experience. It aims to increase its reach further in various parts of the country to come closer to its customers ensuring an enhanced customer experience with the large product offerings of its brands including Vespa, Aprilia & Ape'.
"Despite the challenges during these times of the pandemic, we have expanded our network across various states in India & are also strengthening our presence overseas. This shows the confidence that dealer community & customers see in the Brand & Product strength of Piaggio & its future. I see many new opportunities for us as the Indian market is poised to grow & to play a dominant role within Piaggio's global business, Diego further stated.
Piaggio now has over 725 vehicle dealerships and 1100 touch points across all states and union territories in India. Besides this, it has a strong network of distributors & retailers to cater to the aftermarket segment. It is also strengthening its network presence in various countries overseas.
Thoughts About Piaggio Opening 100 dealerships In 100 Days
By achieving this milestone Piaggio reinforces the acceptance of the brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.