- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- News Rajinikanth admitted to Chennai hospital for ‘routine check-up’
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i With Dimensity 810 5G SoC, 90Hz Display Officially Announced; Price, Full Specifications
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, our country is facing a lockdown oce again and has caused restrictions on mobility. Seeing the current scenario, Piaggio Vehicles Pvt Ltd (PVPL) has announced the extension of warranty and free service period of the scooters. The warranty and services expiring during the lockdown, will be extended by one month post lockdown or maximum till 31 July 2021.
Commenting on the announcement, Diego Graffi, Chairman and Managing Director of Piaggio India said, "We know that the nation is going through tough times with the second wave of COVID-19 hitting all of us. At Piaggio, we believe in providing the best services and solutions to our customers and standing with them during this pandemic. To support our customers in these tough times, we would be extending both warranty and free service period by one month. Given the restricted travel that customers are facing in many states, this extension would give them some relief as they will be able to use our services smoothly post the lockdown."
Considering the current travel restrictions imposed in many states of India to prevent the spread of the virus, customers would be unable to avail the benefits of warranty or get their vehicles serviced. Piaggio will provide its customers with an extension of warranty and free service period for a span of one-month. This benefit will be availed by the customers whose warranty and free service expires within the lockdown period.
In other Piaggio news, Piaggio India recently achieved a new milestone. The Company has set up 100 dealerships across India in just 100 days. This milestone reinforces the acceptance of the Piaggio brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.
Thoughts About Piaggio Extending Its Warranty & Free Service Period For Aprilia & Vespa Customers In India
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Piaggio has done the right thing by extending its warranty period for its Aprilia and Vespa customers in India.