- 5 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 8 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Sports Ritu Phogat continues to be unbeaten as she dominates her second bout at ONE Championship
- Movies Forensic Movie Review: This Tovino Thomas Starring Crime Thriller Is Different Yet Appealing!
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- News India's GDP growth slips to 4.7 per cent in December quarter
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Technology Airtel Payments Bank rolls out Aadhaar-Enabled Payment System
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Pune based auto manufacturer Bajaj Auto has just launched the all new Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 model starting at Rs 94,956, ex-showroom. The motorcycle is available in two variants - Pulsar 150, and Pulsar 150 Twin Disc.
Mr Sarang Kanade, the President of the Motorcycles Division at Bajaj Auto said, "The introduction of these models continue the transition of our products to BS6 norms. Bajaj Auto has scaled up the range of BS6 compliant vehicles."
"You will see this range expand over the next few weeks. With the BS6 compliant Pulsar 150, we have ensured that it continues to deliver excellent performance while meeting the stringent BS6 standards," he added.
The all new Bajaj Pulsar 150 now features a new fuel-injection system that has been designed in-house. The new technology allows for seamless power delivery and maximum fuel efficiency.
In addition, the company says that the Bajaj Fuel Injection System is easy to maintain, ensuring for a smooth transition from carburetors to FI systems.
The new Pulsar 150 features a BS6 compliant 149.5cc single-cylinder four-stroke, SOHC DTS-i engine that produces 13bhp of power 13.25Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by 31mm telescopic forks at the front, and twin gas-filled shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a single 260mm disc at the front, and a 130mm drum/ disc at the rear.
The motorcycle also features a massive 15-litre fuel tank, allowing for more time on the saddle, and arrives with 80/100-R17 tubeless tyres at the front, and 100/90-R17 tubeless tyres at the rear.
The all new Bajaj Pulsar 150 and 150 Twin Disc models are available in two colours - Black Chrome, and Black Red, and are priced at Rs 94,956 and Rs 98,835, (ex-showroom, Delhi) respectively.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Launched In India At Rs 94,956 Ex-Showroom
Well Bajaj Auto is on a roll. The NS200 and the Pulsar 150 DTS-i BS6 models in quick succession. We expect that Bajaj will launch more BS6 compliant vehicle over the next few days. Stay tuned, we'll bring all Bajaj related new your way!