- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 19 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR skipper Dinesh Karthik acknowledges need to up his game and get runs
- Technology How Reliance Jio's In-Flight Connectivity Works: Here Are All Details
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up Again For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Ampere Vehicles has announced the availability of electric scooters on Amazon e-commerce marketplace platform. This will allow customers to buy the company's range of electric scooters online.
The online purchase is currently available across select cities which include Trichy, Mangalore, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Karur; among others. The company confirms that more cities will be added at a later date.
The company aims to create an omni-channel platform to enhance accessibility and convenience for electric vehicle buyers in the country. Ampere believes that the strategic alliance with Amazon caters to younger generation and digitally savvy users, who are more comfortable purchasing through an online marketplace.
The company also aims to target a wider audience with their electric scooter being available online for purchase. It will also help them boost sales of their electric scooters in India. The models available online for purchase include: Zeal, V-48 LA, Magnus 60, Reo LA and REO Li.
Once the customer completes the purchase online through Amazon, a payment confirmation voucher will be issued. The buyers can then pick up the vehicle from respective dealer point mentioned in the purchase receipt. This allows the customers all the convenience of online shopping with the experience of offline dealerships.
Electric scooters segment in India is growing at over 200% according to the estimates of Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles (SMEV). Ampere Electric Vehicles has a significant presence in the Indian electric two wheeler industry along with a range of multi-speed, affordable electric scooters.
Ampere Electric is a part of Greaves Cotton limited and has a customer base of 50,000+ across the country. They are also one of the first companies in India to indigenously manufacture key components of an Electric Vehicle as well to reduce the cost of their vehicles. The company has also announced festive offers with their electric scooter recently offering benefits of up to Rs 26,990 — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Scooter Available On Amazon
Ampere Electric has managed to find a new strategy with their scooter sales. The Digital India movement has taken most of the business transactions online and people are getting more comfortable to purchase online as well. With the online availability of the electric scooters the transactions becomes easier and hassle-free.