- 7 hrs ago Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- 8 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Begins Deliveries Of BS-VI Compliant Splendor iSmart
- 9 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV To Make Its Debut On December 16 Ahead Of Launch In India
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Triumph Collaboration On Course Despite Delays: Triumph Begins Testing Prototype
- Movies Shweta Tiwari Opens Up About Her Troubled Marriage with Abhinav Kohli
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Lifestyle Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Ampere Vehicles has announced the availability of electric scooters on Amazon e-commerce marketplace platform. This will allow customers to buy the company's range of electric scooters online.
The online purchase is currently available across select cities which include Trichy, Mangalore, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Karur; among others. The company confirms that more cities will be added at a later date.
The company aims to create an omni-channel platform to enhance accessibility and convenience for electric vehicle buyers in the country. Ampere believes that the strategic alliance with Amazon caters to younger generation and digitally savvy users, who are more comfortable purchasing through an online marketplace.
The company also aims to target a wider audience with their electric scooter being available online for purchase. It will also help them boost sales of their electric scooters in India. The models available online for purchase include: Zeal, V-48 LA, Magnus 60, Reo LA and REO Li.
Once the customer completes the purchase online through Amazon, a payment confirmation voucher will be issued. The buyers can then pick up the vehicle from respective dealer point mentioned in the purchase receipt. This allows the customers all the convenience of online shopping with the experience of offline dealerships.
Electric scooters segment in India is growing at over 200% according to the estimates of Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles (SMEV). Ampere Electric Vehicles has a significant presence in the Indian electric two wheeler industry along with a range of multi-speed, affordable electric scooters.
Ampere Electric is a part of Greaves Cotton limited and has a customer base of 50,000+ across the country. They are also one of the first companies in India to indigenously manufacture key components of an Electric Vehicle as well to reduce the cost of their vehicles. The company has also announced festive offers with their electric scooter recently offering benefits of up to Rs 26,990 — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Scooter Available On Amazon
Ampere Electric has managed to find a new strategy with their scooter sales. The Digital India movement has taken most of the business transactions online and people are getting more comfortable to purchase online as well. With the online availability of the electric scooters the transactions becomes easier and hassle-free.