- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Ampere Vehicles has announced festive season discounts and benefits on its entire range of electric scooters in the Indian market. This is the company's first-ever festive scheme, called 'Amp-Up' in the Indian market. The company claims best-in-class benefits on purchase of any Ampere electric scooter.
The company is offering discounts and benefits across its entire range of electric scooter worth up to Rs 26,990. The festive season benefits on the Ampere electric vehicles is valid from September 20th to October 31st 2019.
The company, a part of Greaves Cotton Limited is one of the major electric scooter manufacturers in the segment. Ampere offers low-to-high speed electric scooters, which are also affordable and energy efficient as well. Apart from the discounts and festive season benefits, Ampere vehicles will also offer its customers with attractive finance schemes.
The company currently offers six electric scooters in the Indian market. This includes the V48, V48 Li, Reo, Reo Li, Magnus and the Zeal. This lineup of electric scooters cover a wide range, from low-speed commuter offerings like the V48 and the Reo to high-speed electric models such as the Zeal.
Ampere Vehicles flagship model, the Zeal has received positive response in the Indian market. The Zeal offers good performance, combined with good efficiency. The electric scooter comes with a 12kW electric motor mated to a 60V/30Ah advanced lithium-ion battery pack.
The Zeal electric scooter offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge and has a top speed of around 55km. The batteries on the Zeal take about 5 to 6 hours to charge completely. The scooter can carry a payload of 130kg and is offered with a 2-year warranty.
In terms of features, the Zeal electric scooter comes with LED DRLs, headlamps and taillights, telescopic forks at the front, dual-shock absorbers at the rear, regenerative braking, two riding modes: Economy & Sport and a detachable battery pack as well.
Thoughts On The Ampere Electric Vehicle Discounts & Benefits
Ampere Vehicles are among the popular brands in the Indian e-mobility two-wheeler segment. The company offers a range of electric scooters from the low-speed commuter level to high-speed range as well. The electric scooters from Ampere rival the likes of the Avan Motors and the Okinawa range as well.