- 15 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 16 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 18 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News Amitabh Bachchan, 78, hints at undergoing surgery
- Movies Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2: Akanksha Juneja Says Hate Comments Disturb Her A Lot & Some Comments Scare Her
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G First Sale Set For March 4: Is It Worth Buying?
- Sports Arsenal 'expected many more things' from Willian – Arteta
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
MG Motor India is said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of their ZS SUV in the Indian market sometime this year. The MG ZS petrol SUV has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions, with its launch expected to take place during the latter half of 2021.
Ahead of its launch in India, the MG ZS petrol SUV has been spotted yet again. However, this time, the spy pics from Rushlane, showcase the interiors of the SUV revealing some of the features and equipment we can expect to be offered on the petrol-powered ZS.
The spy pics reveal an almost uncamouflaged interior of the MG ZS Petrol. The images showcase a dashboard and cabin layout slightly different from the EV model on sale. The dashboard is also finished in all black with silver elements, while also featuring soft-touch material all around.
The highlight of the interiors is the larger 10-inch infotainment system on the centre console. The large infotainment display will come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Other features on the ZS Petrol is also expected to offer a semi-digital instrument cluster, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among a host of others.
In terms of exterior design, the MG ZS petrol SUV is said to feature a similar design and styling as its EV counterpart. It is expected to get the same set of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, front grille, stylish alloy wheels, angular LED tail lights. It will also feature a host of other styling elements as well, some of which could help it differentiate from its EV version.
The MG ZS SUV is said to be powered by two petrol engines. This includes a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated unit producing 120bhp and 150Nm of torque. There will also be a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine which is said to churn out 161bhp and 230Nm of torque. Both engines will come mated to either a manual or automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The MG ZS Petrol Interior Spied In India
The MG ZS Petrol is all set to be introduced in the Indian market soon. Once launched in India, the MG ZS will take on the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos and the Tata Harrier. Prices for the petrol-powered ZS will be priced around the Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom range.