- 4 hrs ago Renault Expands Dealer Network Across India: Crosses 475 Service Touchpoints
- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Launch Date Officially Revealed: Arriving Next Month
- 5 hrs ago Jeep Compass 7-Seater SUV Spied Testing In India: Will Rival The Toyota Fortuner
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Prices Increased: New Price List & Festive Offers
- Movies The Makers Of Mirzapur 2 Share An Interesting Story On The Conception Of ‘Kaleen Bhaiya’
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals' Kagiso Rabada invokes Nelson Mandela, emphasises on fighting for the right causes
- Lifestyle Home Remedies For Heartburn During Pregnancy
- Finance Payment System Operators Required To Shift To Interoperable QR Codes By March 2022
- News Modi to inaugurate key Gujarat projects on Saturday
- Technology BSNL Revises Rs. 135 Prepaid Voucher; Offering 1440 Minutes For Calling
- Travel Budget Friendly Indian destinations To Visit In November
- Education AICTE Academic Calendar 2020-21: Check AICTE Calendar 2020-21 Notice And Schedule
Renault launched the Triber last year in August. Since its inception, the Triber has received many price hikes, to be precise three times. However, the company has recently increased prices for the Triber once again for the fourth time.
During the previous price hikes, the base variant of the Triber did not receive a hike, but this time around, prices of all the variants have been increased. The current price increase ranges from Rs 11,500 to Rs 13,000. The Renault Triber is offered with an excellent package and good looks, which made the vehicle a value-for-money proposition. The company sold more than 40,000 units since its inception last year.
At the front, the MPV gets a projector headlight setup with halogen bulbs. The LED DRLs are placed at the lower part of the bumper in place of the fog lights. To give the Triber a premium look, the company has installed the car with chrome accents on the grille, inside the headlight housing and around the DRLs. The Renault Triber MPV measures 3,990mm in length, 1,739mm in width, 1,643mm in height, a wheelbase of 2,636mm and ground clearance of 182mm.
|Triber||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
On the inside, the Triber gets a dual-tone finished dashboard and seats. There are silver accents present on the dash and on the doors to give it a nice contrasting look. The centre stage of the dash is taken by an 8-inch infotainment system that features Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
Mechanically, the Triber is powered by a 1.0-liter, 3 cylinder petrol engine that makes 70bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or 5 speed AMT gearbox. However, the company could also introduce a new 1.0 liter, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with the Triber at a later stage.
Thoughts About The Renault Triber MPV
The Triber MPV is an affordable seven-seater vehicle. It looks good, is comfortable and offers decent power. Well, with the current price hike the Triber has become slightly expensive, but of course, it remains way cheaper than the other seven-seater vehicles present in the Indian market.