- 6 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Serena holds off Venus in hard-fought Top Seed Open clash
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Ford India has launched a new 'Titanium AT' variant on their popular EcoSport SUV in the Indian market. The new Ford EcoSport Titanium AT variant is priced at Rs 10.67 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Ford EcoSport Titanium AT is also the second and more affordable variant in the SUVs lineup to feature an automatic transmission unit. The other variant being the Titanium+ AT, which is priced higher at Rs 11.56 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Titanium AT variant is positioned below the Titanium+ AT trim in the SUVs variant lineup in the Indian market.
Vinay Raina, Executive Director, Marketing- Sales and Service, Ford India, said,
"With the new Titanium trim in the 2020 EcoSport line-up, we wish more consumers to enjoy the convenience of an automatic without compromising on the fun-of-driving. The outstanding value on offer will ensure that consumers no longer settle for underwhelming automatic technologies available in the market."
Similar to that on the Titanium+ variant, the new 2020 Ford EcoSport Titanium AT trim features the same six-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox. This is mated to the brand's 1.5-litre NA four-cylinder petrol engine which produces 121bhp and 150Nm of peak torque.
Apart from the addition of the automatic transmission to the Titanium variant, no other changes have been made on the 2020 Ford EcoSport lineup. The compact-SUV offering continues to be offered in multiple variants: Ambiente, Trend, Titanium, Titanium+, Thunder & S.
All variants come powered with both petrol and diesel engine options. The diesel powertrain also comes in the form of a 1.5-litre unit producing 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Ford EcoSport Titanium AT carries forward all the same features and equipment as its manual gearbox varian, along with a few more. This includes paddle shifters, push-button start/stop, steering-mounted controls, large touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, traction control, electronic stability control, dual airbags and a bunch of others as well.
Thoughts On The Ford EcoSport Titanium AT India Launch
The Ford EcoSport is among the brand's most popular offerings in the Indian market. The compact-SUV has received a number of updates over the years and still manages to compete with the latest models in the compact-SUV segment as well. Rivals of the Ford EcoSport include the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 and the Hyundai Venue.