- 9 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 12 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 18 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Manu manufacturers are whatever they can do best to help the people fight against the virus. Bajaj Auto has announced further support for its employees as the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic spreads across the country.
Commenting on the various initiatives, Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto said "When asked how we should treat others, Ramana Maharshi replied, 'There are no others'. It is with this sense of oneness that we shall do our utmost for any extended families of Bajaj Auto who might be devastated by the loss of their loved ones who went beyond the call of duty in the face of this pandemic."
Under the new policy, in the unfortunate event of an employee's death due to Covid, his / her family will receive monetary support up to two years after their demise. The company will also assist in dependent children's education till graduation in any field of their choice. In addition to this, there will be 5-year hospitalisation insurance for all family members of the deceased employee.
Recently Bajaj Group also announced a new set of Covid-19 relief details in the country. The company announced a total of Rs 200 crores to help fight the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The company will be using these funds to curb the current challenges involved in containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's New Policies Aimed At An All-Round Support For Their Employees And Community
Bajaj Auto joins the long list of auto manufacturers announcing relief measures to curb the second wave of the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the country. The company aims to help in various aspects by distributing the amount wherever necessary to stop the spread of the virus.