- 6 hrs ago 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- 9 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQB Electric SUV Revealed: Important Addition To Mercedes-Benz’s EV Lineup
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Running Operations In Pune Plant With Limited Staff: Details & More!
- 10 hrs ago Tata Cars Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Two Weeks Left To Grab These Offers!
- Technology Last Day Offers On Flipkart Carnival Sale April: Discount On Realme Smartphones
- Movies COVID-19 Vaccine For All Above 18: Kareena Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Swara & Others Laud Government’s Move
- Sports WTC final to go ahead as planned: ICC after Britain adds India to travel 'red list'
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Lifestyle Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Ather Energy has inaugurated its retail outlet - Ather Space, in Ahmedabad today in association with Kataria Group. The inauguration was led by a group of enthusiastic Ather customers who wanted to be the first ones to experience the Ather Space.
Ravneet Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy said, "Our experience centres are designed to reflect Ather Energy's value proposition, a great experience powered by intelligence. It is a place where people can experience the scooters, understand our drive to build high-performance electric vehicles, and be a part of the electric future. Typically, a consumer spends about 45 minutes on average at an Ather experience centre which is unique in the category. The Kataria group has done a phenomenal job in bringing alive our philosophy and we are pleased to partner with them."
Now speaking about the Ather 450X, the electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green. The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
Dharmendra Mishra, Executive Director Kataria Group stated, "We are proud to be associated with Ather Energy as a Retail Partner in Ahmedabad. We look forward to welcoming and delivering the best in class buying experience to electric two-wheelers evangelists. We are excited and highly encouraged by customers' response before even opening the Experience Center."
The flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds. The scooter also comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Electric Scooter
Ather Energy offers premium electric scooters, which have been widely accepted by buyers in the segment. The 450X is stylish, comfortable and fast and it will definitely attract a lot of young customers.