- 8 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 11 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
CFMoto, a Chinese Motorcycle manufacturer, set its foot in the Indian market and launched four new motorcycles. The four motorcycles included two naked street fighters (300NK and 650NK) an adventure-tourer (650MT) and a sport-tourer (650GT).
The entire country was facing a nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic and because of that, the company had to suspend bookings for its motorcycles. Now, since our Government has eased up the lockdown, CFMoto has started accepting bookings. The company also plans to launch the updated BS6 motorcycles soon and have started accepting test ride registrations on their official website.
Speaking about the motorcycles, the CFMoto 300NK is powered by a 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 33.5bhp of power and 20.5Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. It comes with a host of features, including LED headlamps, DRLs and taillights, as well as a digital instrument cluster.
On the other hand, the 650cc offerings from CFMoto, which include the 650NK, 650MT and the 650GT; are all powered by the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. The unit produces 66.68bhp of power and 56Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. However, the engine on each of the motorcycles will be tuned differently to suit the riding style of that particular model.
The feature list on the 650cc offerings from CFMoto includes LED lighting all-around, fully-digital TFT instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity and dual-channel ABS; among a host of others.
In other recent CFMoto news, the company is expected to launch the 300SR in the Indian market sometime this year. The 300SR is a fully-faired version of the 300NK naked motorcycle in the brand's line-up. The motorcycle will be powered by the same engine as the 300NK naked motorcycle producing 28bhp of power at 8,750rpm and a peak torque of 25.3Nm at 7,250rpm and will be mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Thoughts About The BS6 Offerings From CFMoto
CF Moto is also working on setting up a good dealership network across the country as well. After Mumbai and Bangalore, the company is likely to launch its dealership network in cities such as Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and many more. The CF Moto 300NK will rival the likes of the KTM Duke 390 and the Honda CB 300R while the 650cc offering will go up against the likes of the Kawasaki Ninja 650, Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Suzuki V-Strom 650 in the Indian market.