- 12 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 15 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 18 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
CFMoto is yet to update its motorcycle line-up to meet the latest BS6 emission standard in the Indian market. The company had confirmed that all their BS4 motorcycles will be updated to the latest emission standard in the country.
The company has now teased its second model, the 650NK ahead of its launch in India. The upcoming motorcycle has been teased on the brand's social media platforms. The CFMoto 650NK is placed in the middle-weight naked motorcycle segment.
The upcoming 650NK BS6 motorcycle is expected to feature a couple of cosmetic changes over its BS4 counterpart. This includes a redesigned fuel tank and front fenders. Apart from these, the rest of the motorcycle is expected to remain the same.
The 2021 CFMoto 650NK will be powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 motorcycle. It will use the same in-line parallel-twin 649cc unit. It produced a maximum of 66.68bhp and a peak torque of 56Nm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power figures on the updated BS6 engine is expected to remain similar.
The BS4 CFMoto 650NK featured aggressive styling with a striking stance. Paired with the blue paint scheme and it turned heads on the streets. The BS6 motorcycle is also expected to be a head-turner with revision in design.
The BS6 motorcycle will feature an upright stance with a single-piece raised handlebar, split seats, projector headlamps with DRLs, LED taillamps, a sleek-looking exhaust, a long tail section with number plate holders and more. It is also expected to retain the same full-digital dashboard, without an LCD panel.
Suspension duties will be handled by a telescopic fork from KYB at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via dual-disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear. The 650NK will come with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The company recently launched the 300NK motorcycle, the brand's first BS6 model in India. The CFMoto 300NK BS6 came with no changes to the design or features. As a result, the motorcycle came with the same price tag as its BS4 counterpart — here are all details.
However, the CF650NK is expected to feature a couple of design changes over the BS4 model. As a result, the price tag is expected to be increased when launched in India. The BS4 model retailed at Rs 3.99 lakh. We reckon the BS6 motorcycle could be priced at Rs 15,000 over the BS4 motorcycle.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 650NK has been teased marking its imminent launch soon in the country. Once launched, the CFMotor 650NK will rival the Kawasaki Z650 and its newest rivals the Honda CB650 and the Triumph Trident 660 in the Indian market.