- 50 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Finance Best Focused Equity Funds For Aggressive Long Term Investors By ICICI Direct
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
CFMoto has teased yet another motorcycle that will be launched soon in the market. This time it is the 650GT, which was also available during the BS4 era in the country. The motorcycle manufacturer has decided to update all its BS4 motorcycles to meet BS6 emission norms in the country.
Along with the 650GT, CFMoto had teased the 650NK a couple of weeks before. The 650GT will share most of its features and equipment with the 650NK. However, the design of the motorcycle is entirely different from its naked sibling.
The upcoming BS6 650GT will more or less remain similar to its BS4 counterpart. However, there are some changes expected on the new motorcycle. This includes the engine, which will now comply with the latest emission standards.
The 650GT as the name indicates is a Grand Tourer. The motorcycle is targeted towards long-distance touring with a relaxed riding position. It also features a large fairing and a windscreen to provide an aerodynamic design.
The 2021 CFMoto 650GT BS6 motorcycle will be using an updated version of the same engine that powered its BS4 counterpart. It will use the same in-line parallel-twin 649cc unit. It produced a maximum of 66.68bhp and a peak torque of 56Nm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power figures on the updated BS6 engine is expected to remain similar.
Suspension duties will be handled by a telescopic fork from KYB at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via dual-disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear.
The 650GT will come with dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle feature alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres. It also features a 19-litre long-range fuel tank to increase the touring abilities of the motorcycle.
The motorcycle is expected to carry the same twin-pod headlamp design along with integrated DRLs. Other features include a larger TFT display for the instrument cluster along with switchgear to choose from various ride modes.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650GT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 650GT BS6 has been teased ahead of its launch in the country. The company will soon be launching two of the three 650cc motorcycles that were sold in the BS4 times. However, will the 650GT BS6 features a new price tag remains to be seen.