- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- News Assembly bypolls: EC show-cause notice to Assam CM for violation of poll code
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
CFMoto has teased yet another motorcycle that will be launched soon in the market. This time it is the 650GT, which was also available during the BS4 era in the country. The motorcycle manufacturer has decided to update all its BS4 motorcycles to meet BS6 emission norms in the country.
Along with the 650GT, CFMoto had teased the 650NK a couple of weeks before. The 650GT will share most of its features and equipment with the 650NK. However, the design of the motorcycle is entirely different from its naked sibling.
The upcoming BS6 650GT will more or less remain similar to its BS4 counterpart. However, there are some changes expected on the new motorcycle. This includes the engine, which will now comply with the latest emission standards.
The 650GT as the name indicates is a Grand Tourer. The motorcycle is targeted towards long-distance touring with a relaxed riding position. It also features a large fairing and a windscreen to provide an aerodynamic design.
The 2021 CFMoto 650GT BS6 motorcycle will be using an updated version of the same engine that powered its BS4 counterpart. It will use the same in-line parallel-twin 649cc unit. It produced a maximum of 66.68bhp and a peak torque of 56Nm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power figures on the updated BS6 engine is expected to remain similar.
Suspension duties will be handled by a telescopic fork from KYB at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via dual-disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear.
The 650GT will come with dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle feature alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres. It also features a 19-litre long-range fuel tank to increase the touring abilities of the motorcycle.
The motorcycle is expected to carry the same twin-pod headlamp design along with integrated DRLs. Other features include a larger TFT display for the instrument cluster along with switchgear to choose from various ride modes.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650GT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 650GT BS6 has been teased ahead of its launch in the country. The company will soon be launching two of the three 650cc motorcycles that were sold in the BS4 times. However, will the 650GT BS6 features a new price tag remains to be seen.