- 14 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News PM Modi to interact with participants on Toycathon 2021
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
CFMoto is all set to launch the next BS6 motorcycle in the country. The company will bring the 650NK as its second BS6 product offering in India. Ahead of its launch, CFMoto has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming middle-weight performance motorcycle.
Customers looking to purchase the CFMoto 650NK can book the motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 5,000. All bookings are currently being accepted online via the brand's website. It is to be noted that the website shows pricing for the discontinued BS5 650NK. The BS6 version of the motorcycle is expected to carry a slightly higher price tag.
The upcoming 650NK BS6 motorcycle is expected to feature a couple of cosmetic changes over its BS4 counterpart. This includes a redesigned fuel tank, front fenders headlamp cowl and new split seats.
The 2021 CFMoto 650NK will be powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 motorcycle. It will use the same in-line parallel-twin 649cc unit. It produced a maximum of 66.68bhp and a peak torque of 56Nm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power figures on the updated BS6 engine is expected to remain similar.
As a result, the price tag is expected to be increased when launched in India. The BS4 model retailed at Rs 3.99 lakh. We reckon the BS6 motorcycle could be priced Rs 15,000 more than the BS4 motorcycle.
Apart from the above-mentioned updates, the remaining features and hardware on the 650NK BS6 will be carried over from its BS4 counterpart. The BS4 CFMoto 650NK featured aggressive styling with a striking stance.
The 650NK feature a single-piece raised handlebar, split seats, projector headlamps with DRLs, LED taillamps, a sleek-looking exhaust, a long tail section with number plate holders and more. It is also expected to retain the same full-digital instrument cluster with a negative LCD.
Suspension duties will be handled by a telescopic fork from KYB at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via dual-disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear. The 650NK will come with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The company recently launched the 300NK motorcycle, the brand's first BS6 model in India. The CFMoto 300NK BS6 came with no changes to the design or features. As a result, the motorcycle came with the same price tag as its BS4 counterpart.
Soon after the launch of the CFMoto 650NK BS6, the company will launch its touring sibling, the 650GT BS6. The upcoming motorcycle has already been teased by the brand on its social media platforms — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650NK BS6 Bookings Start Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 650NK will be entering the most competitive middle-weight performance motorcycle segment in the country. Once launched, the 650NK will rival the Kawasaki Z650, Royal Enfield Interceptor, Honda CB650 and the Triumph Trident 660 in the Indian market.