- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
The CFMoto 300SR is expected to be launched in the Indian market sometime this year. The 300SR is a fully-faired version of the 300NK naked motorcycle in the brand's line-up.
According to IAB, the 300SR have already started to arrive in international markets such as Vietnam. This indicates that the export of motorcycle has already begun in China and is expected to arrive in the Indian shores soon.
The CFMoto 300SR was expected to arrive much earlier in the Indian market, with first batch exports slated to arrive during Q2 of 2020 in the country. However, owing to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the timelines for the arrival and launch have been shifted.
The motorcycle comes powered by the same engine as the 300NK naked motorcycle. A 292.4 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC setup produces a maximum power of 28bhp at 8,750rpm and a peak torque of 25.3 Nm at 7,250rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed standard gearbox. The engine also features fuel-injection sourced from Bosch that ensures smooth and efficient performance of the motorcycle.
Speaking about the design of the motorcycle, the 300SR features an aggressive-looking fairing with twin-headlamp setup. The fairing also uses a bit of trim that features a carbon-fibre finish adding to the aggressive looks of the motorcycle.
Other features on the motorcycle include LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, a high rise tail section, split seats, clip-on handlebars, an underbelly exhaust, and rear-view mirrors mounted on the faring. The motorcycle features a rider seat height of 780mm and sits 135mm above the ground.
It also features a fully-digital instrument cluster with two riding modes to choose from. Whether the instrument console will feature connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing remains to be seen.
Suspension and braking setup on the 300SR is likely to be carried over from its naked sibling as well. This includes a (USD) Up-Side-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup that is adjustable for pre-load at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled via disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Once launched, the CFMoto 300SR will rival the TVS Apache RR 310, the KTM RC 390 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400; among others in the Indian market. All of the 300SR's rivals are well established with an excellent track record in sales. As a result, the company will be assembling the motorcycle in India. It will help with the aggressive pricing of the motorcycle when launched in the country.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 300SR Expected Arrive In India By This Year
The CFMoto 300SR looks absolutely stunning with its aggressive looks. The motorcycle also comes decently equipped with USD forks, digital instrument cluster and riding modes; among others. Pricing of the motorcycle will play a crucial part in the product's success when launched in India.