- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 19 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 22 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy For Long-Term Investors From Broking Firm Sharekhan
- News 26/11 attack accused Tawahhur Rana to remain in US custody
- Movies Happy Birthday Karisma Kapoor: There's Is A Lolo Song For Every Mood; Here's The Proof!
- Sports Bolivia 0-2 Uruguay: Cavani on target as Tabarez's side seal Copa America knockout spot
- Technology Flipkart And Amazon OnePlus Community Sale 2021: Discounts On Oneplus Smartphones, Accessories, And More
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Skoda launches the much-awaited 2021 Octavia in India priced at Rs 25.99 lakh ex-showroom (starting price). Booking costs are set at Rs 50,000, with deliveries already underway.
Variants Available & Pricing
- Two variants: Style and L&K (Laurin & Klement)
- Style: Rs 25.99 lakh
- L&K: Rs 28.99 lakh
- Candy White
- Lava Blue
- Magic Black
- Brilliant Silver
- Maple Brown
- Candy White
- Lava Blue
- Magic Black
- Max power: 190bhp @ 6,000rpm
- Peak torque: 320Nm @ 4,000rpm
- A large butterfly-grille
- New 17-inch alloy wheels
- Resigned boot-lid with new LED taillamps
- Rear-view camera with washer
- Large SKODA lettering spread across the length of the boot-lid
- 10.25-inch display for instrument cluster featuring the brand's cockpit design
- 10.25-inch screen for the touchscreen infotainment system
- New two-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifters and mounted controls
- Dual-zone climate control
- Multiple mobile charging slots
- Remote folding rear seats from the boot
- Touch-sensitive reading lamps
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
- HHC (Hill Hold Control)
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- E-parking brake with Auto Hold function
- Front and Side airbags
- Parking camera with dynamic guidelines
- Park assist
- iBuzz fatigue alert
- TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the colour options, there are a couple of other differences between both variants of the 2021 Skoda Octavia. The Style variant misses out on side airbags, electrically-operated boot lid along with gesture control, power-adjustable front co-passenger seat, premium sound-system from Canton and a smartphone wireless charger among others. Both variants of the Skoda Octavia misses out on a sunroof.
Engine Specifications & Fuel Type
The Octavia comes with a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine paired to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
The 1.5-litre TSI engine could be made available soon, confirmed Skoda.
The third-generation Skoda Octavia is based on the updated MQB platform. This gives the 2021 Octavia a bigger footprint than the BS4 model resulting in a roomier cabin. The new-generation sedan features a host of design updates and feature additions inside and out.
Standout Exterior Features
The Octavia features sleek-looking Crystal LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs that also function as a turn-signal indicator at the front.
Other exterior features:
Interior Features & Technology
The Octavia features Beige leather upholstery and a dual-tone dashboard with piano black inserts and ambient lighting.
Other interior features:
Speaking about the boot, the Octavia feature a boot space of 600 litres with all seats in position. Dropping the 60:40 split rear seats down completely will increase it to 1555 litres.
Active & Passive Safety Features
Thoughts About The 2021 Skoda Octavia Launched In India
The 2021 Skoda Octavia has been finally launched in India after a delay due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The new-generation Octavia is larger, luxurious and loaded with features as compared to the previous-gen model of the sedan. Currently, the only rival for the Skoda Octavia is the Hyundai Elantra.
First Drive Review Video & Report
We drove the newly launched Skoda Octavia. Check out our full review or watch the video now!