- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- News 10 States have almost 77 per cent of active coronavirus caseload in country: Centre to SC
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st ODI: Smith was a different class altogether: Aus skipper Aaron Finch
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Mahindra Electric has announced the launch of its new Treo Zor Cargo EV for the Indian market. The new Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This price for electric three-wheeler cargo models is including the incentives from the FAME II subsidy.
The new Mahindra Treo Zor will be available in three variants: Pickup, Delivery Van & Flat Bed. The Cargo model is based on the brand's already proven Treo three-wheeler, which has been on sale in the country since 2018. The new Mahindra Treo Zor electric cargo model is said to be available at Mahindra commercial vehicle dealerships across select cities, only by December 2020.
The Treo Zor electric three-wheeler cargo model is said to be powered by an electric powertrain producing the best-in-industry power figures of 8kW (10.8bhp) and best-in-class torque figures of 42Nm. The lithium-ion battery pack on the electric three-wheeler is said to offer a maximum range of around 125km while charging time range between 3 to 4 hours.
Mahindra Electric have also announced that the Treo Zor will have a best-in-class payload capacity of 550kg. Also being an electric three-wheeler, the Treo Zor is said to offer higher savings of upto Rs 60,000/ year, when compared to a standard ICE-powered three-wheeler cargo vehicle.
Dr Pawan Goenka, MD & CEO, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"The Treo platform demonstrates our commitment to AtmaNirbhar Bharat through the latest technology and make in India. The Treo Zor will provide a clean, sustainable and affordable solution for last-mile delivery."
Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric said,
"Treo Zor has been developed with cutting edge technology to deliver substantial customer value propositions and is available in 3 variants to meet every customer's needs."
"The new Treo Zor is set to significantly enhance our customers' savings up to ₹60,000+ / year helping them fulfil their dreams and aspirations and thereby redefine last-mile delivery."
Apart from the above-mentioned best-in-class technician specifications, the new Mahindra Treo Zor also comes packed with a host of features and equipment as well. These include a low tray-loading height of 675mm, automatic transmission, a lockable glovebox, riding modes (Eco & Boost), telematics unit with GPS, hazard indicators and a few others as well.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Mahindra Treo Zor is based on the brand's Treo three-wheeler platform, which has already proven itself in the Indian market. The Treo Zor will be a new premium electric cargo vehicle which is expected to replace conventional ICE-powered offering going forward.