- 7 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 10 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 10 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 12 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Beware! Indian Army cautions soldiers against suspected girl spy on Instagram
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England v Australia: Morgan's men look for response after Sri Lanka setback
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Fourth Day Collection: Shahid Kapoor In A Celebration Mode
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Out on the road, one can always find many weird people doing weird things, and this Mercedes-Benz driver is an example. However, it does seem like he/she didn't do it on purpose. The car was caught on video with the fuel pump nozzle and a part of the fuel pump hose sticking out of the car's fuel filler opening.
The driver though, drives on as if there is nothing amiss and that could with be due to sheer ignorance or because it wasn't noticed. We are led to believe that it was the latter that took place in this case.
How exactly did it happen is unknown, but it can safely be assumed that the driver drove up to a fuel station, filled up with petrol and drove off with the nozzle still in the car. The driver of the Mercedes-Benz might have missed it, but the mess it would have left at the gas station would surely have made everyone else notice.
Once the fuel hose ruptured and tore off from the petrol pump, the pump would have sprayed the highly-inflammable fluid all over the place and caused an emergency scare. In the worst case scenario, the incident might have resulted in a fire or an explosion too, which of course, was oblivious to the driver.
The car involved in the incident is a Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG, which was the fastest sedan of its time and still is one of the fastest sedans in the world. It is powered by a 5.4-litre V8 engine with a maximum power output of 469bhp. It is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in around 4 seconds.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Drives Off With Fuel Pump Nozzle And Pipe
Paying attention to things around us is necessary while driving. If only the driver had looked into the right-side ORVM, he/she would have seen the fuel-filler nozzle hanging out of the car.
Image Source: Fabiana L