- 24 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 2 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- News CBI court remands D K Shivakumar to judicial custody till Oct 1
- Movies Sonam Kapoor: Although The Zoya Factor Is About Luck, Everything Went Wrong While Shooting It!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Commercial vehicle manufacturer BharatBenz has achieved another significant milestone in the country. The company has sold 50,000 trucks in less than five years.
The 50,000th truck was handed over to a customer in Hyderabad. The vehicle was a 4928 TT tractor from the all-new BharatBenz heavy-duty range.
BharatBenz trucks are customer-tailored for the Indian market. First unveiled in February 2011, it celebrated its market launch in September 2012. The company soon came up with a full-fledged product portfolio in the medium- and heavy-duty segments.
BharatBenz achieved its first significant milestone in April 2014 by selling 10,000 trucks. And the brand has further accelerated its growth from there.
With the refresh of the medium-duty range in 2016 and the all-new heavy-duty range in 2017, BharatBenz updated its entire truck portfolio within a short span to give customers, even more, value for their money.
BharatBenz products are sold and serviced through a pan-Indian network of more than 130 touch points which is continuously expanded further also beyond the tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "50,000 truck sales in less than five years - no other new market entrant in India has achieved this before. BharatBenz is today firmly established in the world's toughest CV market."
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Rajaram Krishnamurthy said, "We have seen a very positive growth momentum following the introduction of the new BS-IV standard, and we aim to further capitalise on this."
He added, "Customers understand our superior BS-IV solution based on proven SCR technology. They also clearly appreciate the host of additional features that our new BharatBenz heavy-duty range offers, true to our ‘Profit Technology' tagline."