- 1 hr ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Glam Or De-Glam, Jacqueline Fernandez and Patralekhaa Will Convince You To Drape A White Saree
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Bengaluru FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies Coolie No. 1 Screenplay Writer Rumi Jaffery Was Against The Idea Of Film's Remake
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- News BJP planted stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in tractor rally: AAP
- Finance 2 Ways To Retrieve Your Lost Aadhaar Enrolment ID
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
Commercial vehicle manufacturer BharatBenz has achieved another significant milestone in the country. The company has sold 50,000 trucks in less than five years.
The 50,000th truck was handed over to a customer in Hyderabad. The vehicle was a 4928 TT tractor from the all-new BharatBenz heavy-duty range.
BharatBenz trucks are customer-tailored for the Indian market. First unveiled in February 2011, it celebrated its market launch in September 2012. The company soon came up with a full-fledged product portfolio in the medium- and heavy-duty segments.
BharatBenz achieved its first significant milestone in April 2014 by selling 10,000 trucks. And the brand has further accelerated its growth from there.
With the refresh of the medium-duty range in 2016 and the all-new heavy-duty range in 2017, BharatBenz updated its entire truck portfolio within a short span to give customers, even more, value for their money.
BharatBenz products are sold and serviced through a pan-Indian network of more than 130 touch points which is continuously expanded further also beyond the tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "50,000 truck sales in less than five years - no other new market entrant in India has achieved this before. BharatBenz is today firmly established in the world's toughest CV market."
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Rajaram Krishnamurthy said, "We have seen a very positive growth momentum following the introduction of the new BS-IV standard, and we aim to further capitalise on this."
He added, "Customers understand our superior BS-IV solution based on proven SCR technology. They also clearly appreciate the host of additional features that our new BharatBenz heavy-duty range offers, true to our ‘Profit Technology' tagline."