- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Commercial vehicle manufacturer BharatBenz has achieved another significant milestone in the country. The company has sold 50,000 trucks in less than five years.
The 50,000th truck was handed over to a customer in Hyderabad. The vehicle was a 4928 TT tractor from the all-new BharatBenz heavy-duty range.
BharatBenz trucks are customer-tailored for the Indian market. First unveiled in February 2011, it celebrated its market launch in September 2012. The company soon came up with a full-fledged product portfolio in the medium- and heavy-duty segments.
BharatBenz achieved its first significant milestone in April 2014 by selling 10,000 trucks. And the brand has further accelerated its growth from there.
With the refresh of the medium-duty range in 2016 and the all-new heavy-duty range in 2017, BharatBenz updated its entire truck portfolio within a short span to give customers, even more, value for their money.
BharatBenz products are sold and serviced through a pan-Indian network of more than 130 touch points which is continuously expanded further also beyond the tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "50,000 truck sales in less than five years - no other new market entrant in India has achieved this before. BharatBenz is today firmly established in the world's toughest CV market."
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Rajaram Krishnamurthy said, "We have seen a very positive growth momentum following the introduction of the new BS-IV standard, and we aim to further capitalise on this."
He added, "Customers understand our superior BS-IV solution based on proven SCR technology. They also clearly appreciate the host of additional features that our new BharatBenz heavy-duty range offers, true to our ‘Profit Technology' tagline."