- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 20 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- News Uncovering truth behind Mansukh's death crucial for MVA: Sanjay Raut
- Finance Essel Group: GST Officers Arrest Two for Passing Bogus ITC Worth Rs 392 Crore
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Wasim Jaffer rubbishes pitch talks, tells English batters to score runs
- Movies Rakhi Sawant On Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla: They Are Only Close Because Of Me
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Chennai-based commercial vehicles manufacturer BharatBenz has announced an extension of warranty and free service period, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent lock down.
Customers of its Daimler India Commercial Vehicles division can breathe easy as the company announced a two month extension for both warranty and free service periods for vehicles whose warranty and free services expire between 15 March and 15 May.
Satyakam Arya, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Daimler India Commercial Vehicles said, "Even during the lock down, some of our BharatBenz customers are transporting essential commodities in order to support the community. To support them in turn, we decided to extend both service and warranty repairs by two months."
The company has also extended immediate support for all BharatBenz truck drivers who are stuck at places away from home. The initiative has been taken up in association with the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
To avail the support that has been extended, stranded drivers have to dial a helpline number, and request for basic support. The information is then passed on to the nearest HPCL team, who in turn contact the driver and provide necessary assistance.
In addition to the extension of warrant & free service periods, and BharatBenz driver support, the company has also extended support services t the government.
Chennai based BharatBenz has pledged an undisclosed amount in cash donations to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund at Tamil Nadu, and to the PM CARES fund.
BharatBenz has also proactively been involved in donating high-technology ventilators, personal protection kits, face masks, and hand sanitizers to local medical personnel, to charity trusts, and other government administrative departments.
Thoughts About BharatBenz Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods For Its Commercial Vehicle Customers
This is fantastic news and we're certain that all truckers and truck owners must be relieved. To lose out on warranty and free service periods must be painful simply because of the costs involved. In addition to the costs, there isn't any flow of income at the moment — at least not as much as say a few months ago. Kudos to BharatBenz for stepping up to help their own.