- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 New Promo: Salman Khan Set To Enthrall Fans From September 29
- News MoS Gangwar stirs massive controversy with "North Indians lack qualifications" remark
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Commercial vehicle manufacturer BharatBenz is testing the Fuso Super Great truck on the Indian roads.
TeamBHP has spotted the heavily camouflaged truck near Hosur in India. The low-bed truck has a Tamil Nadu registration plate. The truck is likely to be the new Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great with double rear-axle.
Mitsubishi Fuso and BharatBenz are the subsidiary firms of Daimler AG. And it looks like the company is testing the Super Great truck on the Indian conditions to export the truck to the foreign markets.
The Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great truck is mainly retailed in South East Asian markets. The latest iteration of the truck was launched in May 2017 in Japan.
In the Japanese market, the Fuso Super Great truck is equipped with a 10.7-litre, inline six-cylinder diesel engine mated to a 12-speed automated manual gearbox. The truck is offered in two cab options - Super Cab and Short Cab.
The cab of the new Fuso Super Great truck is aerodynamically designed to deliver increased fuel efficiency. Different chassis configurations are available for a variety of applications such as tractor trailer, dump trucks and general haulage.
Several global automakers are considering India as the manufacturing hub. Now, BharatBenz is likely to manufacture the Fuso trucks in the country and export to the foreign markets.