- 53 min ago Revolt RV300 & RV400 Bookings Closed Again In Existing Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq And Volkswagen Taigun Spied Testing Together: Here's Everything You Need To know!
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive Next Year!
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc Bookings & Deliveries Details Announced
- News India’s cumulative vaccination coverage exceeds 16.48 Cr doses
- Movies 17 Years Of Arya! Allu Arjun Pens Heartfelt Notes On Instagram
- Technology Oppo Enco Air TWS Earphones, Band Vitality Edition Go Official; Price, Features
- Finance Customers can now again get a gas cylinder for only Rs 9, check how
- Lifestyle Virasat Actress Pooja Batra Inspires Us To Style Up Our Wardrobe With Her Top 5 Dresses
- Sports COVID-19: Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma donate Rs 2 crore
- Education Madhya Pradesh Universities To Conduct Open Book Exams For UG, PG Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
Steelbird has recently announced a new range of helmets named BRAT for Indian consumers. The BRAT series of helmets are made in collaboration with US-based manufacturer, Blauer. Blauer is a manufacturer of high-performance, protective apparel for public safety. The collaboration of Steelbird and Blauer will be further strengthened to bring more helmets to the Indian market.
Even though many imported helmets adhere to the highest international standards, most of them lack ISI approval as they are imported and disappointingly enough, some users have also been fined heavily for not using ISI helmets. Steelbird claims that their BRAT helmets meet both European and ISI standards of ECE 22.05 and IS:4151, respectively.
The new range of BRAT helmets come with a high-impact thermoplastic shell which is not only strong but is lighter than conventional materials. For additional comfort, BRAT helmets come with REACH fabric. REACH is a European regulatory authority that keeps a tab on harmful chemicals to protect and preserve the environment.
The new range of Steelbird BRAT helmets carry a price tag of Rs 5,149 and come in a variety of colours, graphics and sizes. The various colour combinations available are White-Black, Indigo Blue-Black, Grey-Black, Black-White, Black-Yellow, Black-Titanium, and Black-Red.
They are available at all Steelbird outlets. However, the BRAT series of helmets are also available online, at steelbirdhelmet.com.
Thoughts On Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets
Steelbird is a well-known brand in India. The brand is recognised for delivering quality helmets at a reasonable price point and the new collaboration with Blauer should further strengthen Steelbird's foothold in India. The new helmets are also reasonably priced and will be within reach for beginners in the biking world.