- 3 min ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 47 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Movies Salman Khan Wishes 'Baba' Sanjay Dutt With Throwback Picture On His Birthday!
- News Uttar Pradesh: PM Modi to interact with beneficiaries of food security scheme on August 5
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Honda Two-Wheelers has announced that it will resume production operations in the country. As the Covid-19 pandemic still very much present in India, the company will recommence operation in a staggered manner.
Operations will resume at the brand's facilities located in Manesar (Haryana), Tapukara (Rajasthan) and Vithalapur (Gujarat). The company had announced a temporary halt at all of its production facilities starting from May 1 to May 15, 2021.
However, as the cases continued to rise in the country, the company extended the halt of production operations from May 15 to May 28, 2021. As the recovery rate improves in the country, the production operations will restart in a phase-wise manner.
Parallelly, all Honda 2Wheelers India office associates will continue to Work-From-Home to maintain business continuity. They will provide maximum support to customers & business partners during these testing times.
Additionally, Honda 2wheelers India has also announced a support package for its authorized dealers in the country. The relief measure announced by the company states that HMSI will bear the full interest cost of the dealer's inventory under complete lockdown for 30 days or more.
Earlier, to provide peace of mind to its customers during these testing times, the company had announced the extension of warranty and free vehicle service benefits till July 31, 2021. This extension will be applicable for all Honda 2Wheeler India's customers, whose vehicle's free service, warranty and extended warranty was originally ending between 1st April 2021 and 31st May 2021.
Speaking on this development, Mr Atsushi Ogata - Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "We are gradually resuming production operations following all COVID-19 compliance & lockdown guidelines by respective state governments. While there are visible signs of recovery in the country, we will continue to monitor the situation very closely and are moving forward with safety & well-being of all our stakeholders as a top priority."
Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "In these difficult times, Honda 2Wheelers India is proactively extending financial support to its dealers. We are confident that, full interest support on the existing dealer inventory of those dealers who are under lockdown for 30 days or more will ease their immediate business continuity concern."
"Also, there is a positive momentum visible in the Covid-19 vaccination drive along with various other measures by Central and State governments. However, HMSI is moving forward with a calibrated approach across its entire ecosystem ensuring synergy for stable and efficient operations. We expect easing of restrictions by various local administrations & state governments in near future and are accordingly moving forward cautiously in a stepwise manner to serve our customers," he concluded.
Thoughts About Honda Two-Wheelers Resuming Production In India & Announcing Support Package For Dealers
Honda Two-Wheelers is all set to recommence its production operations in the country. There are a couple of best-selling two-wheeler models present in the brand's line-up. This includes Honda Activa and the Honda Shine; among others, which would need to meet the demand. As a result, the company decided to restart with the pandemic situation improving in India.