- 12 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 17 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 18 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Sahil Anand On Getting Affected By Paatr’s Story: I Lost My Sense Of Usual Self
- News PM Modi to address 79th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' at 11 am today
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Manu Bhaker, Yashaswini Deswal fail to qualify for women's 10m Air Pistol final
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Honda's RoadSync technology has been trademarked in India. Honda RoadSync is a Bluetooth based connectivity suite designed to provide a wide variety of hands-free functions. The RoadSync will enable Honda to introduce Bluetooth enabled functions in its two-wheeler lineup.
The new system will allow Honda to catch up with the competition as the competitors have already introduced their own versions of Bluetooth technology for their two-wheelers. We expect Honda, to introduce the RoadSync tech in most of its two-wheelers already equipped with a fully-digital or semi-digital instrument panel.
Hence we can expect the Activa 125, Grazia, X-Blade, and Hornet 2.0 to be launched with this feature. Honda may even offer the RoadSync system as an optional add-on feature or as a premium variant for some of its two-wheelers.
As of now, Honda is offering Bluetooth connectivity on its premium and bigger capacity motorcycles such as the H'ness CB350, X-ADV and CB1000R. These premium two-wheelers are exclusively sold through Honda's ‘Big-Wing' dealerships across India.
Thoughts On Honda's RoadSync Technology Being Trademarked In India
The Bluetooth enabled connectivity for hands-free functions like calling, SMS and navigation might not be seen as an essential feature just a couple of years ago. However, many things which were in the past considered non-essential or a luxury have now become a necessity. Honda's RoadSync is hence now making it to the Indian market.