- 3 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- News UN assists India's mammoth COVID-19 vaccine rollout on Jan 16
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Finance Gold Price Top Rs. 49000/10 Gm After US Treasury Secretary Advocates Higher US Stimulus
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Motovolt Mobility recently launched India's first fleet of smart e-cycles under the brand name Motovolt. Motovolt unveiled four variants of the e-cycles: the HUM, the KIVO STANDARD, the KIVO EASY and the ICE.
According to the company, the e-cycles are designed to be reliable and efficient by taking into consideration riders comfort. In addition to this, the batteries and the electric drive unit have also been indigenously designed to provide long life and consistent performance. The Motovolt range of products is available with smartphone-based connected features that are one of a kind in this category.
Out of the four variants launched, the HUM is a multi-utility cycle, which can be used for e-commerce & last-mile delivery. The KIVO STANDARD and the KIVO EASY are a smart & stylish ride ideal both for work and leisure commute. However, the brand's ICE model is a unique bicycle which can be folded.
All the products will be connected by IoT and will be powered by Smart Lithium-Ion Batteries and Intelligent Battery Management System (BMS). Motovolt also offers a range of over thirty accessories to customize the cycles as per usage and need.
Users can also connect the e-cycles through "Motovolt" mobile application, which is available for both iOS and Android. The application will provide the owners information about total distance covered, the health of e-cycle, monitor cycle performance, providing over air updates, update on maintenance among other features.
Motovolt will invest Rs 100 crore in the first phase. The company has a manufacturing unit and a world-class R&D product testing facility in Kolkata and an engineering design & prototype unit in Bengaluru. Motovolt aims to cater to both B2B & B2C segments its range of customised products.
Motovolt Mobility has tied Up with Metro Cash & Carry India for introducing a new category for selling e-cycles across Its Metro wholesale stores in the country. To mark the launch occasion, a special cycle riding track has been created at the Metro Cash & Carry premise wherein customers can have a feel of the product by riding it.
Mr Tushar Choudhary, Founder Director, Motovolt Mobility, said, "Our products have been developed with a lot of indigenous innovation and most definitely with our hearts. With a vision of Inspiring the e-mobility movement in India, our immediate mission is to develop and design smart e-mobility solutions, which positively impact lives across communities and contribute towards a sustainable future. Motovolt Bicycles are not only for niche costumers but also find mainstream adoption."
He further added, "The price range of the products along with accessories would be within Rs 25000/- to Rs 40000/- with options of customizing as per the need. We are creating a movement for a smarter and cleaner world. The exciting range of products and accessories will be available across both physical and digital channels. For offline sales, we have tied up with METRO Cash & Carry India for being our Partner for product display, promotion and selling, across all their stores in India."
Mr Leander Paes, the ace Tennis player, said, "Environment-friendly EV Technology is the future of transport. Cycling, I feel, helps you maintain your fitness while also contributing to sustainability. With the launch of this new and exciting range of smart e-cycles from Motovolt, people are getting unmatched international standard riding experience. So, Let's Go Electric."
The Motovolt e-cycles will also be offered with a couple of finance schemes to make owning its product easier for all potential customers. The e-cycles will soon be available across exclusive stores, partner outlets as well as on online platforms.
Thoughts About The Motovolt Mobility Smart e-Cycles Launched In India
The Motovolt Mobility smart e-cycles are a one-of-kind product launched in the country that combines the latest trends of electric mobility and connected technology. However, the product is yet to reach pan India, which should be in a few months.