- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kiger Snapped Testing Once Again Before Its India Launch
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan On What Kind Of Project Will Make Him And Aishwarya Rai Reunite On Screen
- News Let us code for Aatmanirbhar Bharat, PM Modi says in push for home grown apps
- Sports Aavishkar Salvi named head coach of Puducherry cricket team
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Bajaj Auto has announced the restart of sales and service operations across all dealerships in India. The operations resumed from the 4th of May 2020 across all dealerships situated in the green zones, as per the government's regulations.
Bajaj announced that they have taken all the necessary permission from the local authorities and have followed the guidelines set by both the state and central governments, before resuming operations. These dealers have also been trained to strictly adhere to the protocols, ensuring both employee and customer safety at all times.
Bajaj Auto has also stated that all dealerships have been thoroughly sanitised before reopening for business. The employees at dealerships have been trained in social distancing protocols.
The company has also mandated thermal screening at the entrance for both staff and customers, entering the dealerships. Employees' health will also be regularly monitored to ensure a safe working environment at both dealerships and service centres.
Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
"India is gearing up for the new normal post the COVID19 pandemic and so are we at Bajaj Auto. The opening of workshops and dealerships is another step towards making a fresh start. To ensure safety, speed and efficiency with minimal contact, a new workflow process has been put in place for both Sales & Service."
He further added, "We had earlier announced the extension of free services and warranty for customers. We have now also prioritised commencement of workshops to ensure that the vehicle service requirements of all our existing customers are met. Our engineers and workshops are now geared up to ensure that all service requests are met at the earliest to provide a hassle-free commute to our customers."
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto Restarting Sales & Service Operations Across India
Bajaj has joined the list of companies such as Hero MotoCorp, Honda Two-Wheeler India and Jawa Motorcycles to have resumed sales operations in India. The operations can, however, begin only in green zones as the country is still under lockdown for an extended period. The restart of operations by Bajaj Auto and other vehicle manufacturers in India will help India inch back to normalcy in terms of its economy.