- 31 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 2 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- News CBI court remands D K Shivakumar to judicial custody till Oct 1
- Movies Sonam Kapoor: Although The Zoya Factor Is About Luck, Everything Went Wrong While Shooting It!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Emflux has revealed teasers of the Two and the Two+ Electric Motorcycles on social media recently. The Indian electric vehicle startup had dropped teasers of the motorcycle last year with the name "TWO #FUTUREFIGHTER". However, this time around, the image reveals power figures and the travel range of the two variants.
The Emflux Two+ is set to be more powerful out of the two motorcycles. The Two+ is said to accelerate from 0kmph to 100kmph in 3.6 seconds, and has a top speed of about 180kmph. The Two+ can cover a distance of 200km on a single charge.
The Emflux Two is expected to be the company's affordable motorcycle. The Two does the 0 to 100 kmph mark in 4.5 seconds, and has a top speed of about 160kmph. The Two will have a range of 160km on a single charge. We expect the electric motor to be street-friendly.
The images in the teaser show the Two model finished in white, and the Two+ model finished in grey. We can also spot the swanky looking LED headlight, and expect the bikes to feature LED rear lights and turn indicators. The tank design looks aggressive adding more oomph to the naked design of the bikes. The overall design of the Two and the Two+ are likely to be in sync with the Emflux One.
While Emflux has not revealed too much about the new bikes, we can tell that they feature a taller and flatter handlebar, making for a comfortable and upright riding position. We can expect the bike to feature the same colour TFT instrument console as the Emflux One.
With the naked-street look, and lack of fairings, we expect the bike to be lighter than the Emflux One that stands at 169kgs. The frame could possibly be a steel trellis frame that will help with ergonomics to support street riding.
The Emflux Two and Two+ are expected to share the same underpinnings. We expect the Two+ to have a fully adjustable Ohlins (USD) Upside-Down forks in the front, and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. The Two model however, is expected to feature basic suspension.
We assume that the Emflux Two model will be priced at about Rs 4.5 lakh, and the Two+ model will be priced at about Rs 5 lakh (prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India). There is a possibility that Emflux will showcase the Two and the Two+ models at the Auto Expo 2020. If all goes well, we could see the Emflux Two and Two+ on roads by late 2020.
Thoughts About The Emflux Teaser
Emflux has managed to recapture the attention of their audience with the teaser. Performance and range figures of the all-electric motorcycles look promising. While there have been delays with launches for these motorcycles built by Emflux, we hope that it is in the past, and hope that these motorcycles are soon on Indian roads.