- 2 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 22 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- News Like petrol, diesel India must have strategic oxygen reserve to combat future COVID-19 waves: NTF tells SC
- Sports Euro 2020: Wales vs Denmark Stats Preview; Keen contest on the cards
- Movies Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Her Birthday With Kareena And Her Girl Gang; Amrita Arora Shares A Glimpse
- Finance How Students can Apply for a Credit Card in India?
- Technology Nothing Ear 1 TWS Earbuds Availability On Flipkart Teased
- Lifestyle World Vitiligo Day 2021: What Is Vitiligo? Causes, Types, Symptoms, Complications And Treatment
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced an extension on various maintenance packages in the country. This includes standard warranty, paid warranty, free services and paid maintenance packages offered by the company.
Called the "Customer Connect Program 2.0", the programme is aimed at providing a sense of assurance to the customer in uncertain times. With workshops remain non-operational during the lockdown, the company has decided to extend the validity of maintenance packages and warranties by up to 1 month.
The extension benefits are extended to cities or states where the lockdown or movement restrictions are imposed. The rising cases of the Covid-19 virus have forced many States to announce a lockdown across the country.
Flattening the rising curve is the need of the hour and companies have decided to announce non-operational days at their production facilities, showrooms and workshops to safeguard their workforce.
Additionally, under the Customer Connect Program 2.0, TKM is offering Toyota Bactaklenz, a non-chemical fumigation treatment, at a special price for both Toyota as well as non-Toyota vehicles.
All Toyota dealerships and workshops across the country are strictly following preventive protocols by adopting the highest standards of safety and hygiene practice. TKM is also encouraging contactless service where customer can book service appointment through the various digital platforms offered by the company.
This includes the TConnect mobile App, WhatsApp or Website. Customers can choose to pick up & drop services, and the dealership will make further arrangements to carry out the customers request in the shortest possible time with all the necessary safety precautions in place.
Commenting on the new announcement, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, TKM said, "We are aware of the extreme difficulties faced by our customers during this pandemic and the uncertainties it has brought. Our "Customer Connect Program 2.0" is a step further to build confidence and show our commitment to our valued customers by ensuring seamless communication and hassle-free processes to ensure customer convenience & utmost safety."
He further added, "Our dealerships will continue their efforts to support our customers, and as a responsible corporate citizen, we are extending our support to even take care of vehicle sanitization used by frontline warriors. Taking this opportunity, we would also like to sincerely request all our customers to stay at home and follow the guidelines announced by the Government."
Thoughts About The Toyota Extending Warranties & Maintanance Packages Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Toyota protects the validity of the free and paid warrant and maintenance packages getting expired during the lockdown period. Apart from providing a hassle-free experience to customers, it also increases the value of the paid maintenance packages and extended warranty programme.