- 7 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 21 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 22 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Sports Will take a couple of weeks to sink in: Southee on WTC triumph
- Movies Aniruddh Dave Discharged After 55 Days Of Hospitalisation Due To COVID-19; Says 'Zindagi Aa Raha Hoon Main'
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- News In UP religious conversion racket, ED files money laundering case
- Technology Exclusive: Video Editing App Montage Pro To Provide Basic Features In Offline Mode
- Finance Market Closing: Nifty Ends Above 15,850; Financials, Metals Outperform
- Education Patna HC Directs State Govt To Fill The Vacant Posts Of Commerce Teachers In Schools Within 6 Months
- Lifestyle Pooja Hegde Looks Like A Dream In Her Elegant Flower-Patterned Saree; Pictures Inside!
Porsche has launched the Panamera, Panamera GTS, Panamera Turbo S and the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid in the Indian market. Prices for the 2021 Panamera starts at Rs 1.45 Cr for the Panamera and Rs. 2.43 Cr for the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Manolito Vujicic, recently appointed Brand Head of Porsche India says: "We are excited to introduce the new Panamera to all visitors at our dealerships across the country. With its best-in-class performance, enhanced comfort and chassis management and a sharper, sportier visual appearance, the new Panamera is a true four-door sports and a true luxury saloon. It has significantly contributed to the brand's global success since its introduction in 2009 and now raises the bar even higher with the new range offering the ultimate combination of power, prestige and comfort. We are confident that the Panamera will drive our momentum in 2021, with more additions to our model range to come."
Powering the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S is powered by a 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. The engine produces 621bhp of power and can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in just 3.1 seconds. The new Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the range, adding a 134bhp electric motor to the equation and resulting in an overall output of 690bhp of power.
The Panamera GTS models have gained 18bhp over its predecessor with 477bhp of power and 620Nm from its V8 bi-turbo engine. On the other hand, the rear-wheel-drive Panamera is now powered by the familiar 2.9-litre V6 bi-turbo unit that puts out 326bhp and 450Nm.
The new Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the product line. It produces a combined power of 564bhp from its 4.0-litre, bi-turbo V8 engine that has a 130bhp electric motor integrated into an eight-speed, dual-clutch transmission (PDK) and a 17.9 kWh battery.
All the models house an updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) which includes additional functions such as wireless Apple CarPlay, LED matrix headlights with PDLS Plus, Park Assist with Surround View and a heads-up display. Furthermore, it also features a revised Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) system, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus) which are added options that customers can choose from.
Thoughts About The 2021 Porsche Panamera
The 2021 Porsche Panamera will go up against the likes of the BMW 8 Series Coupe, Mercedes-AMG GT63 S 4-door Coupe and the Audi RS7 Sportback in the Indian market.