- 8 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 10 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 23 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 23 hrs ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Puneri Paltan Vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Sonbhadra Shootout: Adityanath attacks Cong, demands reports of wrongdoings since 1952
- Technology 10 Useful Touch Gestures For Chrome On iPhone
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) India announced that it received top awards at the recently concluded Jaguar Land Rover Global Technician Of The Year (GTOTY) 2017 Contest, held in the UK.
The awards included Jaguar Global Technician Of The Year, Land Rover Global Technician Of The Year: Runner-Up and Overall Market Winner.
The contest included highly skilled and trained Service Technicians from 27 countries were chosen from a talent pool of nearly 11,000 service technicians across Jaguar Land Rover's Global Retailer Network.
The finalists went through a range of process-driven, theoretical and practical evaluations across various tasks to prove their diagnostic and analytical technical skills.
While Avadhut Papade from Modi Motors, Mumbai, was adjudged ‘The Jaguar Global Technician Of The Year 2017', Ganesh Khochare from Navnit Motors, Mumbai, was declared as the first runner-up for the ‘The Land Rover Global Technician Of The Year 2017 award. Also, JLR India won the prestigious overall Market Winner title.
Commenting on the smart showing by its personnel, Rohit Suri, president and MD, Jaguar Land Rover India, said: "We are pleased and proud that our team from India has demonstrated a high degree of technical expertise to win this global contest."
"Clearly, our focus on training is bearing result. We have consistently invested in training our personnel to the highest standards, with the objective of enhancing our capability continuously to provide the best possible customer experience throughout their ownership cycle."
The top recognition of Indian staffers of JLR India reflects the high level of technical ability of the talent pool that India boasts of. JLR India has showcased the Indian talent at a global level, and this asserts that India's talent is on par with global standards.