- Movies Athiya Shetty Says She Is Absolutely Proud Of Her Actor-Brother Ahan Shetty
- Sports Neeraj Chopra enthrals students from 75 schools at Sanskardham in Ahmedabad
- News Veteran journalist Vinod Dua passes away at 67
- Lifestyle Got A Messy Room? Here Are 6 Easy Ways To Declutter Your Bedroom
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
- Finance How To Download Aadhaar Card And Save On Mobile?
- Technology Tips & Tricks To Capture Stunning Pictures/Videos With Vivo X70 Pro+
- Education Cyclone Jawad Impact: Schools Shut In Andhra Pradesh And 19 Districts Of Odisha; UGC NET Exam Postponed
Harley-Davidson has announced LiveWire as its EV-only sub-brand and officially revealed the new logo that will represent LiveWire as a new brand. The Livewire brand can give rise to new electric motorcycles from Harley-Davidson.
Back in 2018, when Harley-Davidson launched its first fully electric motorcycle, the LiveWire, it was weird for the whole world to hear a Harley-Davidson without its iconic rumble. That being said, the Harley-Davidson LiveWire was an oddball in Harley-Davidson's line-up despite selling in reasonable numbers.
It was appreciated all over the world as a remarkable technical achievement. With a price tag of US $30,000, the Harley-Davidson LiveWire was priced at the higher end of the spectrum and it was mostly bought by wealthy individuals rather than its intended younger audience.
The creation of a separate brand under the LiveWire name will eliminate the ‘odd-ball feeling of electric motorcycles in the Harley-Davidson product line-up. Alongside this, it will represent an opportunity for both the marketing team and engineers to create a solid EV-only brand with strong models to represent the brand, much like Volkswagen's ID range of cars.
Harley-Davidson plans to set up virtual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Milwaukee for LiveWire at the initial stages. The LiveWire brand will be working with existing Harley-Davidson dealership networks to eventually expand as an individual brand. There will also be dedicated showrooms in select locations like California to promote the brand further.
However, Harley-Davidson and LiveWire will share their technological advancements to ensure strong growth in the world of technology. We can expect a new entry-level electric motorcycle from the Livewire brand in the coming months. More details will come out soon.
Thoughts On Harley-Davidson LiveWire Being Set Up As A Separate Brand
By setting up LiveWire as an individual brand, Harley-Davidson has opened up a whole new window of opportunity to the future of motorcycles. The future is electric and Harley-Davidson seems to have a massive plan for the electric motorcycle market.
This way, Harley's traditional customers would continue to be proud Harley-Davidson owners. More progressive customers with the future in mind will have the LiveWire motorcycles to buy.