- Movies Netflix In July 2020: Cursed, The Kissing Booth 2, The Old Guard And More
- News Who alerted WHO about COVID-19? Not China
- Technology Redmi K30 Ultra Could Be First Dimensity 1000+ Smartphone
- Sports The M Ashwin story: Getting life lessons from R Ashwin, fun with Vijay Shankar, letting go engineering
- Finance Income Tax Website Introduces Tool To Calculate TDS On Cash Withdrawals
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza’s Vibrant Lehengas Are Worth-buying For the Upcoming Wedding Season
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has announced the launch of the Corona Warriors Camp, which is an initiative to salute the workforce involved in initiating the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic. The company will be conducting the Corona Warriors Camp from May 20 to May 31, across all its Workshops that are operational as per Government rules and regulations.
Commenting on the Corona Warriors Camp initiative, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "As a Caring and Socially Responsible brand, it is our duty to support communities through times such as these. We have launched the Corona Warriors Camp as a token of our gratitude towards customers that are battling the COVID-19 crisis on frontlines and are extending our support through unique service offerings for their Hyundai cars, along with other added benefits."
Hyundai is also offering priority service with complimentary AC Check, complimentary top wash and hi-touch point sanitization, attractive offers on car interior sanitization, labour charges, air purifier, roadside assistance, extended warranty and additional special offers for medical professionals on purchase of select models.
Following the central and state government guidelines, the company has come up with a digital and contactless service through online service booking, repair updates through ‘Hyundai on WhatsApp' and an online service payment facility for the safety and convenience of its customers.
Hyundai India has resumed production operations at its facility in Sriperumbudur, Chennai. The manufacturing facility of Hyundai has been shut since March 23, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The company managed to produce 200 units on the first day of reopening. Also, staff members at the facility are strictly following the government's guidelines of safety and social distancing.
Hyundai is aiming at manufacturing a total of 13,000 units during the remainder of this month. Apart from the production process, Hyundai has also resumed sales and service operations across the country. To jump-start the business, Hyundai is also offering many customer-oriented initiatives and offers. One of them includes an EMI assurance program, which covers select customers up to three-car loan EMIs.
Thoughts About The Corona Warriors Camp With Unique Service Offerings By Hyundai
Hyundai has been lending a helping hand to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in India. We think that the corona warriors camp is a great initiative by the company towards the people who are battling against the pandemic at the frontline.