- 31 min ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All the Details!
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance Now Available For Arena Customers: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago Top-selling Two-Wheeler Brands In India In December 2020: Hero MotoCorp & Honda Continue To Dominate
- Movies Richa Chadha On Working With #MeToo Accused Subhash Kapoor: I Don't Believe In Social Media Trials
- News Farmers' Protest: Farmers have constitutional right to take out tractor rally, says Union leaders
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test: Final day will be about bowling in good areas, being patient, says Smith
- Lifestyle Denim Dress Or Brown Pants Outfit, Which Attire Of Samantha Akkineni Did We Like More?
- Finance IRCTC To Resume Hot Cooked Meals On Eastern Railway Trains Soon: Report
- Technology Oppo Reno 5 Pro With MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC Launched In India: Price, Sale Date
- Travel 5 Best Destinations In India To Escape Harsh Winter
- Education CSEET Result 2021: How To Check ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET January 2020 Result
Audi has announced that the company will soon be increasing prices of its entire product portfolio in India. According to the company, prices for all its models on sale in the country will increase by up to 2 per cent.
Audi India mentioned that the reason for the hike in prices is due to the weakening of the rupee and other rising input costs. The company currently has a strong lineup of models across all segments in India.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"At Audi India, we strive to give our customers the best, but the rising input costs and currency fluctuations have put a strain on our cost structures and we are forced to make amends to prices. "
"Starting January 01, 2021 our model range will see a price revision of up to 2%. While we have tried to absorb the impact at various levels, the current situation necessitates an increase in price for sustainable growth."
Mr Dhillon further added, "Continuing our focus on customer-centricity, we have ensured that the impact is as minimal as possible. We are offering several service related packages that will ensure ease of ownership for our customers."
In 2020 alone, the German carmaker has introduced six new models. This includes the Q8, A8L, RS7, RS Q8, Q8 Celebration and the most recent introduction, the Q2 SUV. The company has also teased the S5 Sportback, which will be its next launch in the market, expected in the coming weeks.
Talking about its latest product, the all-new Audi Q2 is the brand's entry-level offering in the brand's ‘Q' series of offerings. The new Audi Q2 is offered with a starting price of Rs 34.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The entry-level offering is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder TFSI engine. It produces 190bhp and 320Nm of torque, paired with a seven-speed S-tronic automatic gearbox. It sends power to all-four wheels via the brand's ‘Quattro' system — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Audi India Price Hike
Audi announcing a price hike from January, comes just at the cusp of the arrival of the Diwali festival. This makes it the perfect time to make your dream Audi purchase. The company is further offering festive offers on certain products to make the deal even sweeter!