- 17 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Sri Lanka Legends Vs South Africa Legends: Preview, Timing, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Divya Dutta On Returning To Set After A Long Time: As An Actor, We Can't Have Our Masks On
- News DMK promises Rs 1,000 cash aid for women family heads in Tamil Nadu if voted to power
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Audi has launched its latest offering, the Q2 in the Indian market. The new Audi Q2 in India will be available with a price tag starting at Rs 34.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new Q2 model is now the brand's entry-level offering in Audi's 'Q' series. It is also the sixth model to be launched in the country in 2020, following the Q8, A8L, RS7 and the RSQ8 and the Q8 Celebration.
Bookings for the new Audi Q2 already began a few weeks ago. Interested customers can book the Q2 either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh. The Audi Q2 will be imported to India as a CBU (Completely Built Unit), with deliveries expected to begin shortly.
The Audi Q2 will be offered in two main trim levels: Advanced Line & Design Line. The Audi Q2 Advanced Line will consist of three variants: Standard, Premium and Premium Plus I. Similarly, the Audi Q2 Design Line will be offered in two variants: Premium Plus II and Technology.
While the base variant as mentioned before is priced at Rs 34.99 lakh, the top-spec Audi Q2 Technology comes with a price tag of Rs 48.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Audi also announced that customers who book the Q2 early will also be eligible for their ‘Peace Of Mind' package. This includes a 5-year service package along with a 2+3 year extended warranty and 2+3 year roadside assistance.
|Premium Plus I||₹44,64,000|
|Premium Plus II||₹45,14,000|
Note: Prices are ex-showroom (India)
All five variants of the new Audi Q2 will be powered by a 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces 190bhp and 320Nm of peak torque, paired with a seven-speed S-Tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission. Power is sent to all four wheels via Audi's ‘Quattro' system. The new Q2 is said to be capable of accelerating from 0 - 100km/h in 6.5 seconds and reaching a top speed of 228km/h.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"The Audi Q2 is a car we are beyond thrilled to introduce to our India line-up. We've listened to customer demand and brought in the fantastic, yet practical Audi Q2 in the run-up to the festive season."
Dhillon further added, "Our sixth launch for the year - the Audi Q2 is another solid step in our endeavour to provide Indian customers with a wider range of choices from the Audi portfolio. We are happy that we could bring it to customers right in the middle of the festive season."
In terms of design and features, Audi has ensured the Q2 looks extremely stylish and comes packed with equipment and technology.
Some of the features available on the new Audi Q2 include LED headlamps with LED DRLs and integrated dynamic turn signals, large and stylish 17-inch alloy wheels, Audi virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system with ‘myAudi Connect' technology, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless charging, ambient lighting, dual-zone climate control, sporty flat-bottom steering wheel and plenty of other features.
Thoughts On The New Audi Q2 Launch In India
The Audi Q2 is the newest entry into the brand's Indian product portfolio. The Q2 from Audi doesn't have any direct rivals in the market, however, in terms of pricing it will take on the Volvo XC 40, BMW X1 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA.