- Technology Google Play’s Best Of 2021: Games, Everyday Essentials, Fun, TV, Personal Growth, And Much More
- Finance Stocks To Buy For Solid Gains In The Short Term As New Omicron Covid Variant Enters India
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- News I was jailed for not joining BJP: Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar
- Sports Masuaku topples Blues while Rangnick makes history – the Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Mahindra & Mahindra has announced that Mahindra XUV700 has crossed 65,000 bookings in just two weeks.
The bookings for the new Mahindra XUV700 was opened earlier in October and the latest SUV from Mahindra crossed 25,000 bookings in just 1 hour.
Apart from that, the new Mahindra XUV700 also broke a series of records at the Mahindra SUV Proving Track (MSPT), the most highlighted being theNational 24-hour Endurance Record, where all four Mahindra XUV700s participated clocked over 4000 kms with an average speed ranging between 170-180 kmph.
Like its predecessor, Mahindra has loaded the new XUV700 with many features and technology. The new Mahindra XUV700 comes loaded with features such as dual-zone climate control, adaptive cruise control, panoramic sunroof, electronic parking brake, wireless charging, a multi-function flat-bottom steering wheel, a 360-degree camera, powered front seats with memory function, drive modes and a few more.
With a long list of features, Mahindra has not skimped on safety features either and the new Mahindra XUV700 comes with a whole suite of safety features.
The new Mahindra XUV700 comes with advanced safety features such as seven airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). Where, ADAS is an active safety feature and includes features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assistance, emergency braking and a few more.
The new Mahindra XUV700 comes with 3 engine options - One petrol engine and two diesel engines. Gearbox options include a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic gearbox that can be specified with both petrol and diesel powertrains.
However, it is to be noted that the diesel engine in the lower state of tune is only available with a 6-speed manual transmission.
The petrol engine is a 2.0-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder engine (TGDi mStallion) with 197 bhp and 380 Nm of torque. Both the diesel engines are 2.2-litre turbocharged engines (CRDi mHawk) and the more powerful version pumps out 182 bhp and 450 Nm of torque, whereas the diesel engine used in the lower variants puts out a respectable 153 bhp and 360 Nm of torque.
The new Mahindra XUV700 is available in 28 different variants and prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom) for the base 5-seater MX petrol variant equipped with a manual transmission and goes all the way up to Rs 21.69 lakh for the 7-seater AX7(O) variant equipped with automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive.
Thoughts About Mahindra XUV700 Crossing 65,000 Bookings In 2 Weeks
Mahindra launched the new XUV700 with lot expectations and the SUV more than met the expectations of the company on the launch day itself by receiving more than 25,000 bookings under 1 hour.
However, keeping the momentum up and crossing 65,000 bookings in just two weeks is truly remarkable.