- 14 min ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- 49 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- Movies Ali Asgar & Charu Asopa's Akbar Ka Bal Birbal Ends Abruptly; The Actress Says They Are All Shocked
- Lifestyle Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Finance Cabinet Hikes Ethanol Prices, To Benefit Sugarcane Farmers, Sugar Stocks
- Sports Ajay Jayaram, Shubhankar Dey out of SaarLorLux Open; in isolation amid COVID scare
- News Cabinet approves mechanism for procurement of ethanol
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Audi India recently introduced their all-new entry-level offering, the Q2 in the Indian market. The new Audi Q2 was launched via a virtual online event and is the newest addition to the brand's portfolio in the Indian market.
At the end of the online launch event, Audi India teased its next model for the market. While the teaser didn't reveal the exact model, it did confirm that the next model will be a four-door sedan from the German carmaker.
On closer inspection on some of the elements present, we can say that the upcoming model from Audi will be its S5 Sportback. This can be confirmed by looking at elements such as the large honeycomb mesh grille flanked on either side by LED headlamps. Another defining element is the large 19-inch alloy wheel design, a glimpse of which can be seen in the teaser image.
While showcasing the teaser, Head of Audi India, Balbir Singh Dillon also announced that the new model will be launched this year itself. This indicates that the new Audi S5 Sportback could be scheduled to go on sale in India sometime next month, closer to the festival of Diwali.
Talking about the Audi S5 Sportback, the latest-version was globally unveiled at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. The new facelift model features a major update to its front design, giving the car a much sportier and aggressive look. The new S5 Sportback also features new LED headlamp units as well as an updated set of tail lights which are also made up of LEDs.
The sporty and aggressive design language is further carried forward to the interiors of the car as well. The cabin comes with a host of premium and sporty features including the virtual cockpit, large infotainment system, flat-bottom steering wheel and many other equipment.
Globally, the Audi S5 Sportback is offered with two engine options, which come in the form of either a 3.0-litre petrol or diesel unit. However, the company is expected to bring in just the 3.0-litre TFSI petrol unit to the Indian market, producing 330bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic and comes standard with Audi's four-wheel-drive ‘Quattro' technology.
Thoughts On The Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of Launch
The Audi S5 Sportback once launched in India will be the sixth model to go on sale in 2020 (seventh including the Q8 Celebration). Once launched in India though, the new Audi S5 Sportback will rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43.