- 23 min ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 2 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 2 hrs ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Voting Process: Here’s How You Can Vote For Balaji, Sanam, Aari Arjuna & Others
- Finance Karvy's Membership With NSE Scrapped From Monday's Closing
- News Kerala gold smuggling case: Customs arrest suspended IAS officer M Sivasankar
- Sports Series loss to India still annoys and grinds me, says Australia skipper Tim Paine
- Lifestyle Christmas 2020: 15 Best Festive Ideas To Lift Your Home Decor
- Technology Lenovo K12 Pro Tipped To Be Rebranded Moto G9 Power
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition of their Glamour motorcycle in the Indian market. The new special model called the Hero Glamour 'Blaze' comes with a price tag of Rs 72,200, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' edition comes with a host of cosmetic upgrades, which make it a more attractive offering. The new special edition motorcycle has been launched in an effort to bring in more customers towards their product offering, to improve sales during the festive season in the country.
The new special ‘Blaze' edition of the Hero Glamour commuter motorcycle comes with a new ‘Matter Vernier Grey' paint scheme. Apart from the new colour, the Glamour Blaze edition also comes with a USB charger at the handlebar and new body graphics in ‘Funk-lime' colour.
Apart from the above updates, the motorcycle otherwise remains unchanged. The Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' edition continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.7bhp at 7500rpm and 10.6Nm of torque at 6000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also comes with the brand's i3s (idle start-stop system). The suspension is via telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a 240mm disc at the front and drum brakes at the rear. The motorcycle comes with 180mm of ground clearance, which allows it to glide over most uneven tarmac with ease.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"Glamour is a highly popular brand across the country and represents style and performance. The response to the new Glamour that was launched recently has been positive and now in its Blaze edition, the brand continues to resonate with the youth of the country."
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"We have a strong line-up of new products ahead of the upcoming festive season. The new Glamour Blaze is a high-on-energy edition that will increase its appeal for the young riders."
Thoughts About The Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' Edition
The Hero Glamour is a premium commuter motorcycle offering from the brand in the Indian market. The popular motorcycle is now offered with a number of cosmetic updates, which should make for an attractive purchase during the upcoming festive season.