- 2 hrs ago Harley-Davidson & Hero MotoCorp Announce Partnership For Indian Market: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Volkswagen Connected Car Technology Launched In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- Lifestyle Halloween And COVID-19: Tips To Celebrate Halloween In A Healthy Way
- News PM Modi slams 'dynastic corruption' after Sonia Gandhi's comment on democracy
- Sports IPL 2020: Three held for cricket betting in Bengaluru
- Finance Tentative Record Date To Participate In TCS Buyback
- Movies KBC 12: Amitabh Bachchan Surprised By Contestant’s Joke On What He Will Use The Prize Money For
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
On the occasion of World EV Day, Tata Motors has announced the launch of 'NEXON EV 3D Commerce'. Through this, the customers can get an entire visualization of the Nexon EV range on the official website. This 3D visualization is powered by Eccentric Engine's One 3D platform.
Customers can get a full detailed and holistic purchase experience. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors has made sure that the customers and the staff both remain safe while doing business. This experience will also help maintain social distance norms, which the Government has strictly told to follow.
Speaking on the launch, Ramesh Dorairajan, Head - Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Electric Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "We are constantly looking at ways and means of improving customer experience and engagement. The current pandemic has urged businesses to change their approach and adapt in accordance with the new normal. Being a homegrown brand, it gives us great pleasure to partner with Eccentric Engine, an innovative Indian tech company and launches this initiative, as we redefine our customer engagement. The NEXON EV 3D Commerce is a big step in this direction."
The Nexon EV 3D Commerce is a 360-degree virtual experience which allows customers to explore colors, variants, features, and accessories of the Nexon EV in great detail. This will be the first automotive E-Commerce experience with 3D at its core, right from the Home Page.
Adding in, Varun Shah, CEO and Co-founder of Eccentric Engine said "It's a privilege to collaborate with Tata Motors for this incredibly special launch and support them in their endeavor. EV's are the future of Mobility and critical for environmental sustainability. This is a first of its kind integration of our One 3D Platform with E-Commerce. We look forward to Tata Motors EV customers enjoying a seamless experience throughout their online journey."
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV 3D experience
Tata Motors had made sure that the customers and the staff, both be safe during this ongoing pandemic. That was one of the main reasons to launch the 3D experience of the Nexon EV. Other than that, this platform will help people save a lot of time and energy as they can sit at home and get a virtual experience.