- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- 2 days ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 2 days ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 2 days ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli shine as India trump Aussies, win series
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Lifestyle 9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hurdles For Body Fitness
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Jawa Perak motorcycle launched in India at Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Jawa Perak is the third motorcycle from the brand in the Indian market, after the Jawa and Jawa 42 offerings. The Perak bobber-style motorcycle comes with a unique design, not seen in the country.
Bookings for the Jawa Perak will begin across all company dealerships and online from the 1st of January 2020, and deliveries are scheduled to begin on 2 April 2020.
Jawa re-entered the Indian market exactly a year ago, with the introduction of two motorcycles; the Jawa and the Jawa forty-two. The company has now launched its third product in the Indian market with the Perak.
The new Jawa Perak comes with a bobber-style design. This includes elements inspired by the original motorcycles from the 1940s. The Jawa Perak comes with a round headlamp unit at the front, with a blacked-out housing. The handlebars are wide and come with bar-end mirrors.
The side profile of the Jawa Perak offers a unique design. The tear-drop shape of the fuel tank combined with the single-seat layout allows the Perak to stand-out among the rest. With the majority of the frame visible, the Jawa Perak can be seen sporting an extended swingarm with a mono-shock suspension set-up at the back.
The rear profile of the Perak comes with minimal yet unique styling that includes an exposed rear fender with the tail lamps positioned below the seat. The indicators at the rear are positioned on either side of the exposed fender. To know more — here is our first-look review of the Perak.
The Jawa Perak is offered with a slightly larger engine as compared to the Jawa and Jawa 42 models. The Perak comes powered by a BS-VI compliant 334cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 30bhp and 31Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed transmission unit.
In terms of features, the new Jawa Perak comes with the same single-pod instrument cluster integrated with the headlamp housing, disc brakes at either end supported by a dual-channel ABS and leather-wrapped seats.
Thoughts On The Jawa Perak Factory Custom Bobber-Style Motorcycle
The Jawa Perak is a very unique motorcycle in the Indian market. The bobber-style motorcycle offers a unique riding position, something similar to that of larger capacity models in Harley-Davidson's Softail range. The Jawa Perak although unique in its design, still rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 and the Benelli Imperiale 400 in the Indian market.