- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The past week witnessed a number of updates in the Indian four-wheeler industry. From Tesla finally entering the Indian market by registering an R&D centre to Tata Motors announcing the unveiling of the Altroz iTurbo, to Aston Martin launching its first-ever SUV, the DBX in India; among many others.
Arranged in no particular order, here are our top-five headlines which grabbed the most attention in the previous week:
Tesla R&D Unit Registered In Bengaluru, India
After many speculations and rumours, Tesla is finally set to enter the Indian market. The company will soon be starting operations of its new R&D unit, set up in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The R&D unit has been registered under the name ‘Tesla India Motor & Energy Private Limited', with its office located at Lavelle Road — here are the details.
BMW 2 Series 220i M Sport Launched In India
BMW has launched the new petrol variant of their 2 Series sedan, called the 220i M Sport. The new BMW 2 Series 220i carries forward all the same features, equipment and styling from its diesel-counterpart, with only the engine being the differentiating factor. The BMW 2 Series 220i comes powered by a 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo petrol engine producing 190bhp and 280Nm of peak torque — here are the details.
Tata Altroz iTurbo Unveiled: Bookings Open
Tata Motors has finally unveiled their much-awaited Altroz iTurbo model for the Indian market. The new Tata Altroz iTurbo will come powered by a de-tuned version of the same 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine powering the Nexon.
The engine on the premium hatchback produces 108bhp and 140Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual. The company has also started accepting bookings for the same — here are the details.
Aston Martin DBX Launched In India
Aston Martin has launched its first-ever DBX in the Indian market for a price tag of Rs 3.82 crore, ex-showroom (India). The DBX SUV features all the signature elements of its supercars, while also combining practicality. The Aston Martin DBX is powered by a 4.0-litre V8 producing 542bhp and 700Nm of peak torque, mated to a nine-speed automatic — here are the details.
Tata Safari Unveiled: Production Begins At Pune Facility
Tata Motors announced the start of production of its upcoming Safari hatchback at its Pune facility. The company rolled out the first retail-ready Tata Safari, while also unveiling the exterior design and details of the SUV — check out all the details here.
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
Here was our pick of all the top headlines from the four-wheeler industry from last week. The auto industry is off to a strong start in 2021, with January already confirmed to be packed with surprises.