- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Aston Martin has introduced its first-ever SUV, the DBX in the Indian market. The new Aston Martin DBX comes with a starting price of Rs 3.82 crore, ex-showroom (India). The company joins a long list of increasing supercar brands to introduce an SUV in their portfolio.
Although an SUV, the DBX continues to feature all the signature elements of an Aston Martin. This includes the ‘DB' grille at the front, muscular bonnet lines, with the LED headlamps. The DBX also comes with the brand's signature ducktail boot-lid spoiler at the rear, LED tail lights and the twin exhausts integrated into the rear bumper. The Aston Martin SUV also comes with flared wheel arches, housing a set of large 22-inch alloy wheels, frameless door and a coupe-like roofline.
Moving inside, the Aston Martin DBX continues to offer a host of features combining both sporty and luxury characteristics. The cabin of the DBX comes with premium leather upholstery all around, sporty seats moulded from the ones found in the DB11. There are also a host of bespoke elements all around, along with other comfort and convenience features and equipment.
The DBX also comes with a large 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch digital infotainment system with Apple CarPlay as standard. There are also features such as 360-degree camera, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, wireless charging, multi-zone climate control and a host of others available.
The Aston Martin DBX comes with large dimensions, offering good cabin and boot space, allowing customers to travel in both luxury and comfort, while also being practical. The DBX measures 5,039mm in length, 1,998mm in width and 1,680mm in height. The SUV also comes with a wheelbase of 3,060mm and is said to have a ground clearance of 190mm.
The DBX comes with an air suspension system which further allows the SUV to be raised or lowered by 45mm to 50mm, respectively. The large dimensions also ensure the DBX comes with a large boot space of 632-litres, with the rear seats offering a 40:20:40 split.
The Aston Martin DBX comes powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine. It produces 542bhp @ 6500rpm and 700Nm of peak torque between 2,200rpm - 5,000rpm and is paired to a nine-speed automatic gearbox as standard. In terms of performance, the new Aston Martin DBX claims to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 4.5 seconds, while having a top-speed of 291km/h.
Thoughts On The Aston Martin DBX In India
The Aston Martin DBX has finally entered the Indian market. The SUV from the British supercar brand will rival the likes of the Lamborghini Urus, Bentley Bentayga V8, Porsche Cayenne and the Rolls Royce Cullinan in the market.