- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Finance Deadline For Filing Annual GST Return Extended to March 31, 2021
- News Bank Holidays March 2021: On these dates banks will remain closed in India, check full list here
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Movies Golden Globes 2021 Winners List Live Updates: Chadwick Boseman Wins Best Actor In Motion Picture
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports Premier League data dive: Man Utd's 'big six' struggles continue, Liverpool return to winning ways
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Aston Martin has introduced its first-ever SUV, the DBX in the Indian market. The new Aston Martin DBX comes with a starting price of Rs 3.82 crore, ex-showroom (India). The company joins a long list of increasing supercar brands to introduce an SUV in their portfolio.
Although an SUV, the DBX continues to feature all the signature elements of an Aston Martin. This includes the ‘DB' grille at the front, muscular bonnet lines, with the LED headlamps. The DBX also comes with the brand's signature ducktail boot-lid spoiler at the rear, LED tail lights and the twin exhausts integrated into the rear bumper. The Aston Martin SUV also comes with flared wheel arches, housing a set of large 22-inch alloy wheels, frameless door and a coupe-like roofline.
Moving inside, the Aston Martin DBX continues to offer a host of features combining both sporty and luxury characteristics. The cabin of the DBX comes with premium leather upholstery all around, sporty seats moulded from the ones found in the DB11. There are also a host of bespoke elements all around, along with other comfort and convenience features and equipment.
The DBX also comes with a large 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch digital infotainment system with Apple CarPlay as standard. There are also features such as 360-degree camera, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, wireless charging, multi-zone climate control and a host of others available.
The Aston Martin DBX comes with large dimensions, offering good cabin and boot space, allowing customers to travel in both luxury and comfort, while also being practical. The DBX measures 5,039mm in length, 1,998mm in width and 1,680mm in height. The SUV also comes with a wheelbase of 3,060mm and is said to have a ground clearance of 190mm.
The DBX comes with an air suspension system which further allows the SUV to be raised or lowered by 45mm to 50mm, respectively. The large dimensions also ensure the DBX comes with a large boot space of 632-litres, with the rear seats offering a 40:20:40 split.
The Aston Martin DBX comes powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine. It produces 542bhp @ 6500rpm and 700Nm of peak torque between 2,200rpm - 5,000rpm and is paired to a nine-speed automatic gearbox as standard. In terms of performance, the new Aston Martin DBX claims to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 4.5 seconds, while having a top-speed of 291km/h.
Thoughts On The Aston Martin DBX In India
The Aston Martin DBX has finally entered the Indian market. The SUV from the British supercar brand will rival the likes of the Lamborghini Urus, Bentley Bentayga V8, Porsche Cayenne and the Rolls Royce Cullinan in the market.