- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The first week of February 2021 is already behind us. The second month of 2021 has gotten off to a busy start, witnessing multiple unveils, launches and milestone achievements. This includes the unveiling of Citroen's first product for India, C5 Aircross SUV and Tata Motors commencing the bookings for their upcoming Safari SUV.
It also includes launches such as the 2021 Maserati Ghibli and the 2021 Mahindra XUV300 petrol-automatic. Toyota also announced the achievement of a booking milestone for its recently introduced Fortuner SUV.
Here are the top five highlights from the Indian four-wheeler industry during the previous week:
Citroen C5 Aircross Unveiled
Citroen - the French carmaker, unveiled their first product for the Indian market in the form of the C5 Aircross SUV. The upcoming model is said to come packed with features, equipment and a whole lot of tech, along with a powerful powertrain as well. The Citroen C5 Aircross is expected to go on sale in the coming months — here are the details ahead of its launch.
Tata Safari Bookings Commence
Tata Motors has officially commenced bookings for its upcoming flagship SUV, the Safari. The 2021 Tata Safari SUV will be positioned above the brand's Harrier model and will rival the likes of the MG Hector Plus. The company has also revealed the launch date of the model, which is scheduled for 22 February — here are more details.
2021 Mahindra XUV300 Petrol-Automatic Launched In India
Mahindra has launched the 2021 XUV300 compact-SUV with a petrol-automatic powertrain option. The new (2021) Mahindra XUV300 petrol-automatic is offered on the W6(O) variant and is priced at Rs 9.95 lakh, ex-showroom. The mid and lower-spec variants also come with a number of other updates as well — find out what the updates are, here!
Toyota Fortuner & Fortuner Legender SUV Booking Milestone
Toyota introduced their updated 2021 Fortuner facelift SUV in the Indian market, last month. The company has now announced that the SUV has received an extremely positive response with over 5000 bookings since its launch. Toyota launched the updated Fortuner with a number of updates, while also introducing a new range-topping Legender variant — here are the details.
2021 Maserati Ghibli Launched In India
Maserati introduced their 2021 Ghibli Hybrid in the Indian market. The new updated version of the luxury sports sedan comes with a price tag of Rs 1.15 crore and offers a number of updates and revisions. Mechanically, however, the 2021 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid remains identical to its previous version — here's everything you need to know!
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
The second month of 2021 has gotten off to a busy start, with a number of updates taking place in the industry. Being just the first week of February, we can expect many more updates in the coming weeks as well.