- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- News JNU allows final-year MPhil students on campus
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced that it has received over 5,000 bookings for the all- new Fortuner in India since its launch. Toyota has started deliveries of the new Fortuner and Legender to dealer partners across the country.
Sharing his views on reaching the milestone, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, TKM, said, "We are humbled and touched by the continued faith of our loyal customers in brand Toyota. The sheer number of enquiries and bookings for both the Fortuner and Legender reiterate our belief in the customer-first approach. Both the SUVs were created purely based on customer feedback thus helping us garner a good response."
"We are working hard to ensure the quickest possible delivery time so that our customers can experience India's most admired SUV at the earliest. The New Year has begun on a very strong note for us and we are geared up to continue to delight our customers with ever-better products and our renowned after-sales service of global standards in 2021 as well," he further added.
Toyota launched the 2021 Fortuner facelift in the Indian market with a price tag ranging between Rs 29.98 lakh and Rs 37.48 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Apart from the facelift version, Toyota has also introduced the SUV's range-topping ‘Legender' version which is offered with a price tag of Rs 37.58 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Starting with the new Toyota Fortuner facelift model, the 2021 model now comes with updated LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, larger front grille with chrome surrounds, reworked front bumper with new housings for the fog lamps, new 18-inch alloy wheels and a sleeker set of LED tail lamps at the rear.
Inside, the new Fortuner facelift now feels more premium and comes packed with several new features and equipment. Some of the major updates inside include the new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, connected car technology, ventilated front seats, subtle revisions to the instrument cluster, 11-speaker JBL audio system, ambient lighting and a host of others.
The new Toyota Fortuner facelift will be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes the same 2.7-litre petrol and 2.8-litre diesel engine options. The petrol unit produces 166bhp and 245Nm of peak torque, paired with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission.
The diesel engine churns out 177bhp and 420Nm of torque when mated to the manual gearbox. However, it produces a higher 201bhp and 500Nm of peak torque (segment-best) when paired with the optional six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The All-New Toyota Fortuner Facelift Bookings
The Toyota Fortuner is one of the best-selling SUVs in its segment, having been in the market since 2009. The new Toyota Fortuner facelift and the Legender version continue to build on the SUVs popularity and sell in good numbers. The 2021 Fortuner will go up against the likes of the MG Gloster and the Ford Endeavour in the Indian market.