- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Citroen has officially unveiled their first product for the Indian market, the C5 Aircross. The new Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will finally go on sale in the country, after being delayed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Citroen C5 Aircross will come with a crossover design, packed with a host of features, equipment and technology. The car once launched will be positioned as a premium mid-size SUV in the Indian market, rivalling the likes of the 2021 Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and the upcoming Skoda Kushaq.
Starting off with the design of the SUV, the C5 Aircross comes with a crossover-like silhouette featuring a number of styling elements all around. At the front, the SUV comes with a dual headlamp setup with sleek LED DRLs positioned above integrated with the front grille, with the Citroen logo at the centre. The LED headlamps are positioned below and flank the lower part of the front grille.
At the side, the Citroen C5 Aircross comes with stylish 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, flared wheel arches and black cladding all around the lower half. The SUV also comes with silver-finished roof rails to complete the look. The rear profile of the SUV is minimalistic, with LED taillights, a roof-mounted spoiler and black cladding on the lower part of the rear bumper.
Moving inside, the Citroen C5 Aircross will come with a premium-looking cabin with soft-touch material all around the dashboard. The central console comes with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The SUV also features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, providing a host of driver information.
Some of the other key features on the Citroen C5 Aircross include: panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, ambient lighting, air purifier, split AC vents, seats with memory foam and three individually adjustable reclining rear seats; among a host of others.
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a single-engine in the form of a 2.0-litre diesel unit. It produces 175bhp and 400Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit.
The SUV will be offered in two variants: Feel & Shine. Both variants will further be available in a range of single and dual-tone paint schemes. The single-tone paint schemes include Pearl White, Cumulus Grey, Tijuca Blue and Perla Nera Black. The dual-tone colours on offer: White, Blue and Grey, all with contrasting Black roof.
Thoughts On The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Unveil
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be the brand's first product in the Indian market. Pricing for the SUV will be announced closer to the date of launch, although we do expect it to be in the range of Rs 27 lakh, ex-showroom.