- 6 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Citroen has officially unveiled their first product for the Indian market, the C5 Aircross. The new Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will finally go on sale in the country, after being delayed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Citroen C5 Aircross will come with a crossover design, packed with a host of features, equipment and technology. The car once launched will be positioned as a premium mid-size SUV in the Indian market, rivalling the likes of the 2021 Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and the upcoming Skoda Kushaq.
Starting off with the design of the SUV, the C5 Aircross comes with a crossover-like silhouette featuring a number of styling elements all around. At the front, the SUV comes with a dual headlamp setup with sleek LED DRLs positioned above integrated with the front grille, with the Citroen logo at the centre. The LED headlamps are positioned below and flank the lower part of the front grille.
At the side, the Citroen C5 Aircross comes with stylish 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, flared wheel arches and black cladding all around the lower half. The SUV also comes with silver-finished roof rails to complete the look. The rear profile of the SUV is minimalistic, with LED taillights, a roof-mounted spoiler and black cladding on the lower part of the rear bumper.
Moving inside, the Citroen C5 Aircross will come with a premium-looking cabin with soft-touch material all around the dashboard. The central console comes with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The SUV also features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, providing a host of driver information.
Some of the other key features on the Citroen C5 Aircross include: panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, ambient lighting, air purifier, split AC vents, seats with memory foam and three individually adjustable reclining rear seats; among a host of others.
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a single-engine in the form of a 2.0-litre diesel unit. It produces 175bhp and 400Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit.
The SUV will be offered in two variants: Feel & Shine. Both variants will further be available in a range of single and dual-tone paint schemes. The single-tone paint schemes include Pearl White, Cumulus Grey, Tijuca Blue and Perla Nera Black. The dual-tone colours on offer: White, Blue and Grey, all with contrasting Black roof.
Thoughts On The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Unveil
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be the brand's first product in the Indian market. Pricing for the SUV will be announced closer to the date of launch, although we do expect it to be in the range of Rs 27 lakh, ex-showroom.