- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News US owes India USD 216 billion
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Reacts To Fans Expressing Concern Over His Health After Undergoing A Surgery
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Citroen has officially unveiled their first product for the Indian market, the C5 Aircross. The new Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will finally go on sale in the country, after being delayed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Citroen C5 Aircross will come with a crossover design, packed with a host of features, equipment and technology. The car once launched will be positioned as a premium mid-size SUV in the Indian market, rivalling the likes of the 2021 Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and the upcoming Skoda Kushaq.
Starting off with the design of the SUV, the C5 Aircross comes with a crossover-like silhouette featuring a number of styling elements all around. At the front, the SUV comes with a dual headlamp setup with sleek LED DRLs positioned above integrated with the front grille, with the Citroen logo at the centre. The LED headlamps are positioned below and flank the lower part of the front grille.
At the side, the Citroen C5 Aircross comes with stylish 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, flared wheel arches and black cladding all around the lower half. The SUV also comes with silver-finished roof rails to complete the look. The rear profile of the SUV is minimalistic, with LED taillights, a roof-mounted spoiler and black cladding on the lower part of the rear bumper.
Moving inside, the Citroen C5 Aircross will come with a premium-looking cabin with soft-touch material all around the dashboard. The central console comes with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The SUV also features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, providing a host of driver information.
Some of the other key features on the Citroen C5 Aircross include: panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, ambient lighting, air purifier, split AC vents, seats with memory foam and three individually adjustable reclining rear seats; among a host of others.
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a single-engine in the form of a 2.0-litre diesel unit. It produces 175bhp and 400Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit.
The SUV will be offered in two variants: Feel & Shine. Both variants will further be available in a range of single and dual-tone paint schemes. The single-tone paint schemes include Pearl White, Cumulus Grey, Tijuca Blue and Perla Nera Black. The dual-tone colours on offer: White, Blue and Grey, all with contrasting Black roof.
Thoughts On The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Unveil
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be the brand's first product in the Indian market. Pricing for the SUV will be announced closer to the date of launch, although we do expect it to be in the range of Rs 27 lakh, ex-showroom.