- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Mahindra has introduced its popular compact-SUV, the XUV300 with petrol-autoSHIFT - its automatic transmission technology. The new Mahindra XUV300 petrol autoSHIFT is available only on the model's top-spec W8(O) variant and is priced at Rs 9.95 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The XUV300 top-spec variant now also comes with two dual-tone Red and Aquamarine paint schemes. The lower-spec trims receive a new Galaxy Grey colour option as well.
Alongside the introduction of the autoSHIFT and the new paint schemes, the W8(O) variant now also features Mahindra's latest ‘BlueSense Plus' connected technology. The new connected technology feature further introduces 40+ functionalities.
These include location-based services, safety & security features, remote vehicle controls and other infotainment controls as well. The XUV300 now comes with an embedded e-sim, which connects to a smartphone via an app (available on both Android & iOS).
Veejay Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said:
"The young Indian consumer doesn't like to compromise and seeks technology-led convenience & experiences. Today, we launch our innovative auto transmission AutoSHIFT on petrol, which uses advanced technology to offer an effortless drive in city drive as well as on the highways."
"We also introduce today the BlueSense Plus, our connected SUV technology with 40+ features, that will seamlessly integrate the XUV300 into the always-connected world of today's consumer."
Alongside the introduction of the autoSHIFT transmission and the BlueSense Plus connected technology on the top-spec variants, Mahindra also introduced another feature for the mid-spec variants. All Mahindra XUV300 variants W6 and above will now come with an electric sunroof as standard. The new XUV300 W6 variant with the electric sunroof is offered with a price tag of Rs 9.4 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Talking about the electric sunroof, Nakra stated, "We are glad to introduce electric sunroof right from the mid-variants of the XUV300. As India's safest and most feature-loaded SUV, the XUV300 has always strived to inspire consumers to think big about their aspirations and will continue to do so with future introductions."
Apart from the above-mentioned features and technology, the 2021 XUV300 remains mechanically unchanged. The compact-SUV continues to be powered by the same petrol and diesel-powered engines, with the same manual and automatic transmission choices.
To reiterate, the Mahindra XUV300 is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine. It produces 108bhp and 200Nm of peak torque. It is mated to either a six-speed manual or the new autoSHIFT transmission option.
The diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre unit churning out 114bhp and 300Nm of peak torque, again with the same manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV300 Petrol AutoSHIFT With Connected Tech
The Mahindra XUV300 compact-SUV now comes with the brand's autoSHIFT transmission unit, along with connected technology features. The XUV300 is a popular offering in the sub-4-metre SUV segment, rivalling the likes of the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the Nissan Magnite, all of which offer connected technology.