- 24 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 5 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Kevin De Bruyne injured: How will Man City cope without their talisman
- Lifestyle After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Movies Pavitra Rishta's Karan Veer Mehra-Nidhi's Wedding Functions Begin: Couple Looks Adorable At Mehendi Ceremony
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The automotive sales are gradually picking up during these post-COVID times. We are noticing automotive manufacturer getting ready to cater to the growing demand during the festive season.
The four-wheeler market has been added with a few new models from different manufacturers. While there are reports of some more getting added in the future. Here are the highlights from the previous week.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launched
Maruti Suzuki has launched the S-Cross crossover hatchback in the Indian market. Prices for the S-Cross start at Rs 8.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company is offering the hatchback in multiple variants.
The 2020 Maruti S-Cross now comes powered by the new 1.5-litre petrol engine that features the brand's SHVS mild-hybrid technology. It produces 103bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and comes mated either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque converter unit — here are more details.
Toyota Fortuner TRD Edition Launched
Toyota has launched a new special edition variant of the Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. Called the Fortuner TRD, it is available in two variants and retails at a starting price of Rs 34.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Fortuner TRD will be available for a limited period and features a host of changes over the standard model. This includes new bumper design at both ends, a new front grille and a 360-degree camera — here are more details.
Kia Sonet Globally Unveiled
Kia Motors has unveiled the much-awaited Sonet compact-SUV for the world in India. The compact-SUV will also be manufactured in India at the company's plant located in Andhra Pradesh.
The Kia Sonet will be offered with similar engine and transmission options as seen on the Hyundai Venue. However, Kia will be offering the diesel SUV with an automatic option, which is unavailable on the Venu — here are more details.
2020 Mahindra Thar Global Unveil
Mahindra has finally decided to pull the covers from the next-generation Thar in the market. The off-road SUV will be unveiled to the world on August 15, 2020. The company has chosen the Indian Independence day to mark this momentous occasion.
The 2020 Thar will be an all-new SUV that is much bigger and with a host of design changes over the previous-gen model. Mahindra is also offering the SUV with a petrol engine and an automatic option as well — here are more details.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Teased
Toyota has teased the upcoming Urban Cruiser SUV in the country. It will be based on Maruti Suzuki's Vitara Brezza model. However, Toyota has confirmed that the Urban-Cruiser will feature some design changes as compared to the Vitara Brezza.
Apart from the design changes, it is expected to use the same engine and transmission that is currently used on the Vitara Brezza. Toyota could launch the Urban-Cruiser SUV sometime in the coming weeks — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Car News Of This Week
Most auto manufacture continues with the trend of launching new vehicles digitally. The Covid-19 pandemic has certainly changed the way automaker announced its new products in the market. Whether this will become the new normal remains to be seen. Soon the Indian market will be added with a host of new SUVs across various segments.