- 5 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 7 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 9 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 25 Highlights: Vikas, Devoleena, Nikki And Rahul Get Nominated For This Week’s Eviction
- News J&K: Pilot dead as Army chopper crash-lands in Kathua, another injured
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England Test Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics; Joe Root stars
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Technology Realme Race Launch Officially Teased; Likely To Hit The Stores In February
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
The 2020 Mahindra Thar SUV will be unveiled on the Indian Independence Day. Ahead of its unveiling, the company has launched a new teaser video confirming the news of the off-roader's arrival in the market.
According to the official statement from the company, the all-new Thar will be a quantum leap in technology, comfort and safety features. However, the upcoming SUV will not compromise on its core abilities such as its off-road capability and the iconic design.
The company claims that the new-generation Thar will not only attract the enthusiasts but also appeal to buyers looking for a contemporary SUV. It will come equipped with all the features that one would look to use it every day.
*Note: Images used are for representational purposes only
The 2020 Thar will also carry the brand's ‘Mahindra Classics' jeep heritage that spans over seven decades. Mahindra says the new-gen SUV is set to take the off-road experience to the next level, which was first introduced back in 2010 in India.
Mahindra has finally decided to pull the covers on the 2020 Thar. The company has picked the Indian Independence Day to mark the special occasion in the country. The unveiling will happen digitally on its official website and across the brand's social media handles.
The next-gen off-roader has been in the testing phase for more than a year. It was expected to arrive much earlier in the year with an official unveiling at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, it has been delayed due to ongoing pandemic.
The soon-to-be-launched SUV features several design changes inside and out. This includes an all-new front fascia with a larger vertical-slat grille, new headlamps, and reworked bumpers at both ends; among others.
On the Inside, It will feature a host of new equipment including a new floating touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital new instrument cluster with two analogue dials placed on either side of MID, and an automatic climate control system.
Mahindra is expected to offer the new-generation Thar with both diesel and petrol engine options. This includes an all-new 2.0-litre turbo-diesel unit producing around 140bhp and a new 2.0-litre ‘TGDi mStallion' turbo-petrol engine churning out 180bhp.
Both engines are expected to come mated to a six-speed manual transmission with a low-ratio gearbox as standard. For the first time, It will also be receiving an optional automatic torque converter unit.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra Thar Teaser Video Released Ahead Of Official Unveil
The next-generation Thar is almost here and the anticipation grows stronger as the date for unveiling nears. The 2020 Thar is expected to offer more refinement, added features and enhanced comfort over the previous-generation model. It will also feature both manual and automatic powertrain options.